Are these audio interfaces good enough?

Hi P

I just want to connect some headphones and a XLR mic to it, nothing else

I don't know the real difference between different types of audio interfaces, aside from "This one has more I/O connections than this other one"

They're both reputable brands.

So yes. Both options are good.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

4 hours ago, saintlouisbagels said:

They're both reputable brands.

So yes. Both options are good.

Just don`t ask what the reputation is... Especially with Behringer. So yes, for most applications, they are OK. But please don`t call Behringer a reputable brand. They are basically the Aliexpress of audio equipment. They copy everything they can and even if they innovate, its usually very cheaply made. On the plus side, you can get lucky and it works long enough. For the price, ther stuff usually is OK, but in most cases you can get quite a lot better stuff for a little more money.

1 hour ago, Heats with Nvidia said:

Just don`t ask what the reputation is... Especially with Behringer. So yes, for most applications, they are OK. But please don`t call Behringer a reputable brand. They are basically the Aliexpress of audio equipment. They copy everything they can and even if they innovate, its usually very cheaply made. On the plus side, you can get lucky and it works long enough. For the price, ther stuff usually is OK, but in most cases you can get quite a lot better stuff for a little more money.

haha fair enough. I only have personal experience with their UCA202 and UCA222 sound cards for basic DAC purposes, and I see their name come up a lot, so I ignorantly assumed they were good.

Thanks for the info 🙂 

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |