Would LINUS still recommend PULSEWAY in 2024?

About 4 or 5 years ago, Linus recommended Pulseway in a video, and Pulseway was actually sponsoring the video.  I've been using it since, and I am pretty OK with it as a service/product. However, it hasn't changed at all in 5 years! No new services, no visible updates to the web-app....   Additionally, their selling strategy is waaaay to aggressive (calls, emails, pressure to commit to purchases so "discounts" can be approved), also all personnel seems to be India-based     0_o

So my question is: would Linus (or other experienced users) recommend Pulseway TODAY?  

Please help me find a better alternative, if there is one!

Thanks y'all.

8 minutes ago, retyna141 said:

Linus recommended Pulseway in a video, and Pulseway was actually sponsoring the video.

Sponsored means the video is effectively an ad, not a personal recommendation/opinion.

10 minutes ago, retyna141 said:

Please help me find a better alternative, if there is one!

You should mention what exactly you need/use it for. There may be alternatives that cover your particular use case, even if they don't cover everything Pulseway can (or can't) do.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

LMG is currently not working with pulseway nor has any plans to because pulseway makes it difficult for customers to cancel their plans.

22 minutes ago, retyna141 said:

Additionally, their selling strategy is waaaay to aggressive (calls, emails, pressure to commit to purchases so "discounts" can be approved)

You're not the only one who has complained about this. Another forum member did a good write up with the same issues they've faced with pulseway here:

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

On 12/14/2023 at 3:06 PM, Eigenvektor said:

Sponsored means the video is effectively an ad, not a personal recommendation/opinion.

You should mention what exactly you need/use it for. There may be alternatives that cover your particular use case, even if they don't cover everything Pulseway can (or can't) do.

Yes. Agreed.  But Linus mentioned he himself was using Pulseway for his own systems. It wasn't just like "hey they're paying me to say this".   Anyway, is Microsoft Intune a good alternative to Pulseway, in your opinion?