5800x: 85-200 usd

nh-d15: 50-100 usd

asus b450 board (guessed here): 50-100 usd

4 fans: lets call this 30 bucks

ram: 20-40 usd

1tb/500gb: 25-50 usd

psu: 20-70 usd

Case: lets call it 50

So that puts us in a price range of 505-890 usd. That said, the best way to find a good price is to look at similar systems for sale in your area on facebook market place. I'd put this PC around 600 bucks myself but that's me.

My PC Specs: (expand to view)

Main Gaming Machine

CPU:  Intel Core i7-14700K
CPU Cooler: Deepcool LT720
Motherboard: MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws S5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000

Storage 1: Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB

Storage 2: Crucial P3 Plus 4 TB
Video Card: EVGA XC3 ULTRA GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 10GB

Power Supply: Corsair RM850 850W
Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow
Case Fan 120mm: Noctua F12 PWM 54.97 CFM 120 mm (x1)
Case Fan 140mm: Noctua A14 PWM 82.5 CFM 140 mm (x2)
Monitor Main: MSI G274QPF-QD 27.0" 2560 x 1440 170 Hz
Monitor Vertical: Asus VA27EHE 27.0" 1920x1080 75 Hz

8 minutes ago, TylerD321 said:

So that puts us in a price range of 505-890 usd. That said, the best way to find a good price is to look at similar systems for sale in your area on facebook market place. I'd put this PC around 600 bucks myself but that's me.

I agree with this. You need you check the pricing of your local use market. But as an additional tip. Normally, you will get the highest possible mount is when you sell them per parts. However, the fastest way to sell them, in general and for almost all market(country), is when you sell them as a whole. However, normally as well, it would go a bit cheaper. With that, if you are willing for a longer wait, sell them in bundle as cpu+motherboard+ram. Sell your gpu separately. With that you can  sell your NH-D15 separately as well. Then sell your fans+psu+case together. Personally, I don't advice selling storage but you can "bundle" that with the cpu+mobo+ram.

Or again, just sell it as one system. But 80% of the time you will probably not get the highest amount you can get.

13 minutes ago, kitnoman said:

I agree with this. You need you check the pricing of your local use market. But as an additional tip. Normally, you will get the highest possible mount is when you sell them per parts. However, the fastest way to sell them, in general and for almost all market(country), is when you sell them as a whole. However, normally as well, it would go a bit cheaper. With that, if you are willing for a longer wait, sell them in bundle as cpu+motherboard+ram. Sell your gpu separately. With that you can  sell your NH-D15 separately as well. Then sell your fans+psu+case together. Personally, I don't advice selling storage but you can "bundle" that with the cpu+mobo+ram.

Or again, just sell it as one system. But 80% of the time you will probably not get the highest amount you can get.

actually yeah thats a rlly good idea thanks