How Do You Want The Live Stream To Look Like When Linus And Crew Moves To The New Crib?

enRodjavel

Heya all fellow Linuslemmings,...

During the Live Stream May 10 Linus says that they do talk about how to make the Live stream more profs. (professional) in the future. 

So now Im throwing this Tread out there so we can give Him and The Crew some Tips and Trix we think they could do to make the Live stream more Profs.

this is a Swedish version of the Live Stream = "the Friday Panel"

http://www.sweclockers.com/artikel/16984-fredagspanelen-intel-silvermont-geforce-gtx-780-pa-bild-och-mangder-av-moderkort

This is kinda what I think the Live Stream should look like with some changes. 

1. Ofc The Linus Color scheme. like a Big Linus Logo and nice grafics,...

2. The Table should be big enough to Fit Linus and Slick behind it and let em have the keyboard/solution they use to Controll the Live Stream on it and still have room for other stuff like the Stuff they are gona talk about  or atleast some of the stuff =D

So what do You all think? more thoughts,.... 

//enRodjavel

i7 4790K@4.5GHz-1.15V, BeQuiet! SR2, Asrock z97e-itx/ac, Kingston  Fury 16GB@1866MHz, GTX 670 2GB, 3x ssdNOW300V 300ishGB, Bitfenix Prodigy, OCZ ZT 750W Twittwit@enRodjavel

I think it needs more cowbell.

CPU : Intel i5 3570k @ 4.2Ghz Motherboard : MSI Z77A-GD65 GPU : MSI R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5 @ 950/1300MHz RAM : Crucial BX Sport 16 GB DDR3-1600 @ 2000MHz PSU : XFX 850W XXX Edition  Storage : Intel 520 Series 120 GB / Samsung 840 Series 240 GB / Western Digital Caviar Green 3 TB  Case : Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i

I like how tekSyndicate does "The Tek" personally. But I think that if they just had a desk in front of them with a LTT logo behind them that would be even better. They could have Steelseries as a sponsor and use that Steelseries counter-top they had made! :D

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 (2x SP120 Quiet Edition)  Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866MHz  PSU: Corsair AX850  GPU: EVGA GTX 670 FTW 2GB  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB

So a nice logo on wall behind them and a table/desk infront of em. I think it would look alot more profs. Doing just that

i7 4790K@4.5GHz-1.15V, BeQuiet! SR2, Asrock z97e-itx/ac, Kingston  Fury 16GB@1866MHz, GTX 670 2GB, 3x ssdNOW300V 300ishGB, Bitfenix Prodigy, OCZ ZT 750W Twittwit@enRodjavel