any right side clear cases?

Zodicus

id like to leave my pc on the left side of my set up. any company make a good case with components on the left and a clear panel on the right?

Just now, Zodicus said:

id like to leave my pc on the left side of my set up. any company make a good case with components on the left and a clear panel on the right?

How much you looking to spend? There are a fair number of inverted cases on the market (this is the marketing term for the style of case you're referring to), though admittedly the ones I can think of off the top of my head are on the expensive side. be quiet!'s higher end cases like the Silent Base 802 usually have the inversion option (usually this is done manually by rotating the motherboard tray), and the Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo does have options to invert it, though both of those options are $170+. There probably are some cheaper inverted cases you can find, though the cheaper ones are definitely not that common. 

3 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

How much you looking to spend? There are a fair number of inverted cases on the market (this is the marketing term for the style of case you're referring to), though admittedly the ones I can think of off the top of my head are on the expensive side. be quiet!'s higher end cases like the Silent Base 802 usually have the inversion option (usually this is done manually by rotating the motherboard tray), and the Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo does have options to invert it, though both of those options are $170+. There probably are some cheaper inverted cases you can find, though the cheaper ones are definitely not that common. 

The first one I remember hitting the market was around $170, it was the Corsair 460X.

Feels like cases that have the option to invert are generally less expensive than ones that are only inverted, but maybe I'm incorrect. Been a while since I delved super far into the case market.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Are you wanting the back panel of cables seeable or simply want the panel flipped? Cases exist that allow you to swap the window and orientation to the other side.

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker

24 minutes ago, Zodicus said:

Seems like a good few suggestions here

https://10scopes.com/best-inverted-atx-case/

System specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D [-30 PBO all core]

GPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT NITRO+ [1050mV, 2.8GHz core, 2.6Ghz mem]

Motherboard: MSI MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB 32GB 6000MHz CL32 DDR5

Storage: 2TB SN850X, 1TB SN850 w/ heatsink, 500GB P5 Plus (OS Storage)

Case: 5000D AIRFLOW

Cooler: Thermalright Frost Commander 140

PSU: Corsair RM850e

PCPartPicker List: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/QYLBh3

25 minutes ago, venomtail said:

Are you wanting the back panel of cables seeable or simply want the panel flipped? Cases exist that allow you to swap the window and orientation to the other side.

I was wondering the same thing because they said components on the left and windowed panel on the right.

If all you want to do is see the back of the motherboard tray, which I suspect isn't the case, any case with interchangeable side and a window will do. For example, the DIYPC Silent BK Window (and the other 2 variants),  Zalman i4 (so the others in that series are probably the same) and the ComEZ Kingdom Storage Master are all under $100 and the sides are interchangeable if I recall correctly. For that matter, the Corsair 4000, 5000, 6000 with glass or mesh sides should also be interchangeable, although the hinged metal inner door covering the back would need to be removed. 

If, however, you really want the internals of the case to also be reversed,  then look for "inverted" or "reversed" cases.

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂