Monitor flickers off and On when ever someone turns on an Appliance in 2 bedrooms of the appartment

RAGNES7

Hi, so ive had this issue for ever since i got this PC in 2019
There are Ceiling fans in every room of the apartment, but when my room and the dining hall (right next room) Fan's are turned on/off or change speed with regulator, the monitor on my PC, will turn on and off for a second.  

i bought a new monitor in 2022, thinking it was my monitor having issues, But issue still stayed.
i tested all games i had (not many) and i dont get issues ever, in forza horizon 4. NEVER.
But when i play 7 days to die, the screen turned off and on every 4 seconds when i had recording software (adrenalline on RX 580). Turn that off and works fine, unless someone touches the fan switches,
When i play halo Anversary collection, same issue in Halo 2. When i fired the scarab gun (skull in halo) i would get my Screen turn off
evidence at time stamp 00:14
https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/12lgw1h/wtf_was_this_scream_chief/

i always thought its AMD drivers being bad and GPU overheating, and new the issue with fans but blamed the GPU.

now last week i bought an Nvidia Gigabyte RTX 4060ti 8gb windforce 3 GPU for $250 and  tried all those games, no flickering.
BUT WHEN I TURN ON THE FAN ON AND OFF,  monitor turns off.

1 minute ago, Jon-Slow said:

Seems like an issue with the wiring of the house. I've seen it happen before where you turn on a light somewhere and it causes an intruption on your other devices with screens. You can try buying a UPS to see if that helps.

https://www.amazon.com/Computer-Uninterruptible-Power-Supply-Units/b?ie=UTF8&node=764572

it happens only on 2 fan switches and a poweroutlet. was thinking of getting an UPS as well, used to have one in past but i cant remember if it fixed the issue in past

ive already done rewiring of whole appartment, and my PC phase line is separate from everything else on its own MiniCB, Common Earthing and Common Neutral wires

6 minutes ago, RAGNES7 said:

ive already done rewiring of whole appartment, and my PC phase line is separate from everything else on its own MiniCB, Common Earthing and Common Neutral wires

Could be that things aren't grounded well, I'm not an electrician but I have on pervious occasions fixed this buy using an UPS. It's pretty unsetteling to see knowing that this is happening to the PC and the monitors are just visibly showing it to you. A good UPS is supposed to sustain the  power through such intruptions, but of course the long term solution would be finding the real cause of this in your wiring.

But there was another time where I've just switched an HDMI cable of an old TV and this issue went away. Well the issue probably was still there, but the better cable probably just masked it. I would still just buy a UPS to connect the PC and the monitors to in your case.

15 minutes ago, Jon-Slow said:

Could be that things aren't grounded well, I'm not an electrician but I have on pervious occasions fixed this buy using an UPS. It's pretty unsetteling to see knowing that this is happening to the PC and the monitors are just visibly showing it to you. A good UPS is supposed to sustain the  power through such intruptions, but of course the long term solution would be finding the real cause of this in your wiring.

But there was another time where I've just switched an HDMI cable of an old TV and this issue went away. Well the issue probably was still there, but the better cable probably just masked it. I would still just buy a UPS to connect the PC and the monitors to in your case.

ive tried HDMI cables and it just stops the issue, but then i dont get 144hertz on HDMI tho right?

24 minutes ago, RAGNES7 said:

ive tried HDMI cables and it just stops the issue, but then i dont get 144hertz on HDMI tho right?

What HDMI cable? If it's a 2.0 then 1440p 144hz is possible in chroma subsampling. Lower than 2.0 is a no go. This means you have to have 2.0 ports and 2.0 cables. 2.1 also works of course.