Crewneck Sweater Washing Instructions

FrostBittn
Go to solution Solved by Alex T88,

I seemed to have misplaced the washing instructions card that came with the crewneck since I haven't worn it a year. So I assumed it would've been listed on the store page, even though it's been out of stock for a while, but I can't seem to find the listing on the store. I could be blind and have scrolled past it numerous times, but can someone help me out?

It entirely depends on the fabric.

Cotton: Cool Wash/Cool Dry with like clothing. Can be ironed on low if necessary. IMPORTANT: If there is any type of graphic,especially, iron on the inside or completely ignore the iron-on transferred graphic itself.

While I recommend that all clothes be washed inside out, due to the warp and weft of the fabric itself to prevent shrinking or pulling this is  especially if the is any type of graphic which helps prevent fading or removal of parts of the logo - this relates mostly to iron-on transfers. 

Wool: Best placed in laundry bag inside out , use a detergent meant for wool, I use Woolite but there are many others. Dry laid out flat on a hard surface. NEVER HANG A WOOL SWEATER as it will be misshapen due to gravity and the pressure on the shoulders caused by the hanger itself, even those that are padded. Store folded in a drawer or on a shelf and if stored for more than a couple of months or in a moth prone areas there are storage bags available and use mothballs or a similar type of product.

Experience: 4 years of Home Economics, more important life skills than the mechanical shop guys go for in high school (also better looking babes) and two older sisters.

Edited by Thomas4
Information added.