Razor Support Issues

Hello All, I am looking for guidance on what to do. Razor warranty is absolutely absurd. 

Our son bought a 2021 Razor 15 Advanced Model (Early 2021) RZ09-036. I have worked on PC's since I was probably about 12 years old and looked into his issues and determined it's most likely in need of a new motherboard. I am not sure why, as I did not pull it apart since he paid for extended coverage and I didn't want to hurt his chances of having them work on it/support it. But seems it's a bad MB. Windows installs but outside of that you cannot use the system (sluggish responsiveness/ non-responsive when trying to do any task once installed.

Either way the issues are not important as the fact it's been to Razor 2 times now with no resolve, and it needs to go back a third time. Not only do they make him wait a week OR MORE for a shipping label to send it it, they are repeatedly asking for the same videos of the operation over and over again. (even though there is really nothing to show) I even wrote a letter the last time explaining the issues and put it into the laptop so they would have to read it when working on it. Nothing...

So he calls this last time, not only does he still not have a shipping label to return it but once again they are asking for another video (even though he already sent one) before they will do anything. To make matters worse the last representative, Hector (my son had him on speaker so I could hear) started to belittle him and tell him he doesn't know computers and that there is no way it could come there 2 times and not be fixed and he is lying to them. He said Razor are all professionals and there is no way they would ever send back a system that isn't working and he needs to rethink what happened. I was here when he pulled it out of the box, it still was NOT working!!! My son has been without a laptop now for almost 3 months since this started and Razor is continuing to play games with him and not actually support their product. Does anyone know who we can talk to? When you ask for a manager NOTHING happens!! I have learned that I will NEVER buy a Razor product EVER and I will tell everyone I know not to waste your time or money.  We have had it back for over a week and they still have yet to send a shipping label and continue to jerk him around the process.  We have a very expensive paper weight, he paid for coverage for and they are not helping with it. 

I can understand it not getting fixed, it happens. I work in the service industry, it's called troubleSHOOTING for a reason. But what's not ok is to talk down to him and drag out the process for weeks at a time with apparently no resolution and the fact they have had it twice now and they are saying he's making it up.  Does anyone have any GOOD ideas of what to do next? He needs his computer for school and Razor is worthless right now.