Big monitor w/out curve?

YellowJersey

So I currently have a 34 inch ultrawide 21:9 inch monitor with a 1500R curve which I love, but I just wish it was a bit bigger (I could use a bit of extra screen space when working with multiple documents). I'm currently torn between

Samsung Odyssey Neo G9 49inch: I tried another 49 inch with an 1800R curve, but found that degree of curve was insufficient; the Neo G9's 1000R curve would hopefully address that. But I'm wondering if 49 inches is too much space. It also doesn't give me any extra vertical space.

And

Something like the ROG Strix XG438Q: 43inch 16:9 monitor would add the extra horizontal space while also giving me additional vertical space, which is nice. My main concern here is whether the lack of a curve would result in poor viewing angles given the size.

Any thoughts? Ideally, I'd love a 40 inch 21:9 monitor with a 1500R (or greater) curve, but so far I haven't found anything that fits that bill. I also kinda prefer VA panels due to better contrast ratios over IPS panels.

Any recommendations? My use case is primarily productivity, but I also game, so a 100hz or greater refresh rate would be nice, but I don't need anything with crazy high framerates; my GPU can't produce those framerates anyway.

System Specs: Second-class potato, slightly mouldy