Jump to content

Can you use a American psu in europe?

Go to solution Solved by Electronics Wizardy,

It should work fine. Check the voltage rating, but almost all will do 100-240v. No need for a transformer, just plug it into the wall.

Im planning on moving to europe and im wondering if I could just use a transformer on the psu plug or is there something else I need to do.


the psu im using: MSI mag A850GL pcie5 850w 80+ gold


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now