Weird Windows cursor behavior.

AtomicWn

I have an LG ultragear 144hz monitor, model number 27GL650F, and recently because Valorant had a different resolution Windows started bugging out and not opening the window of the game my guess being because the OS was conflicting between the game resolution and the OS resolution this hadn't happened before and Valorant worked just fine in a resolution different from the OS. I had to give up trying to open Valorant in that resolution and once the game changed itself back to 1920x1080 it started opening the window again.

The thing is the monitor settings got bugged by all that constant changing and sometimes it doesn't let me even change my monitor resolution and scale like it doesn't recognize it, that repairs itself, but now when in 1920x1080 my cursor has like a yellow layer over the actual color of the cursor and I don't know why. I'm on a notebook, and even when extending or duplicating the display it stays with this layer over the cursor in the LG monitor, when I'm duplicating the other display shows the correct color for the cursor and the LG doesn't, even when I share my screen on discord it shows the correct color, only when I change the resolution to any other on the LG it goes back to the original color.

Does anybody have an idea what may be causing this?

Discovered it's called pointer, not cursor. That's what I was referring to though.

Also it seems like when it's in orange (which I use and was using when this started happening) and a few other colors is when this problem happens, Purple for example doesn't have the layer, but Lime, Yellow, Gold and Orange do, and now realized Sky Blue gets a Turqouise layer over it (the Sky Blue is called Turquoise for some reason and Green is Turqouise) this problem is only on the LG still.

nevermind this one, edited because it's still a problem