My printer ghosting image

Beeswitt

Hello everyone.

I have a Brother DCP-L2520DWR printer lying around.

It was used a little before, it printed only 12,500 pages, but it fell off the table a couple of times without serious damage. I connected it, updated the firmware, there were problems with paper jams, I disassembled it, corrected all the rollers, improved contact with the rubber shafts and it began to print normally.

But I discovered that when printing some bold text or a dark image, it will ghost.

I read it on the Internet and decided to order a drum unit and a new toner. I installed it, the situation has improved a little, but the ghosting is still visible.

Following advice on the Internet, I measured the distance from the image itself to its repetition - 78mm. The fuser roller is approximately this diameter. And the drum is 94mm

The most interesting thing is that ghosting occurs only at the beginning of printing after idle time (the first 3 pages). 

It seems to me that when printer waking up from sleep mode, it does not have enough time to warm up the fuser roller. But i don't know for sure.

Checked fuser roller and pressure roller for visible issues and it looks like there are no problems with them.

Any ideas what i can do?

0F783C1F-F0B7-42C3-971B-B33CA4C4A37A_1_201_a.jpeg

30708CC5-4A35-4D72-84F1-D1E392017DD6_1_102_o.jpeg