MacBook Pro m2 2022 Screen bar cracking for no reason

hey guys i bought this laptop couple months ago and today dec 4 the screen (bottom part where the name is written ) it started to crack like for no reason , and it still cracking I mean , laptop is good as new  . was looking in the internet and couple of forums says this is very normal , I mean if its a defect hopefully they replace it , but the forums and looking at the internet it says I need to pay the for the display . anyone else having this issues ,pls share your experience 

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-04 at 15.19.22.jpeg

Unless this is happening to enough people to threaten a class action or cause a recall... you're pretty sh** out of luck and will very likely have to pay out of pocket.

That sucks man.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

On 12/4/2023 at 8:17 PM, saintlouisbagels said:

Unless this is happening to enough people to threaten a class action or cause a recall... you're pretty sh** out of luck and will very likely have to pay out of pocket.

That sucks man.

went to Apple Store , they asked for 500 pounds to fix it fuming right now , looked at apple forums it seems its a big issue , no freaking recall yet