PC is fried?

Yodaking8549
Go to solution Solved by Middcore,

GPU is FUBAR.

Given it's age it may not even have had anything to do with you unwisely pulling the plug.

I wanted shutdown and because my Pc did updates for over an hour after shutting down, i unplugged my pc (I know I shouldnt have done that). The next day I experienced multiple game crashes (usualy this does not happen on my system, even though games like fortnite tell me i have an old graphics driver (I cant find a new one cuz I have a 560ti). Then somhow the same day, my resolution goes down and i have some weird white lines on my screen moving when using the mouse and stuff. I downloaded NVidia driver update and firstly it looked like it was fixed, but the next day when starting my pc, everything looked the same as before (photo). Also my PSU is an old noname shitbox.

IMG_1278.jpg

GPU is FUBAR.

Given it's age it may not even have had anything to do with you unwisely pulling the plug.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

12 minutes ago, Middcore said:

GPU is FUBAR.

Yeah, that’s not software.

24 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Yeah that screams dead vram on the gpu

Oh yeah - I've seen it before myself to know it's the card's VRAM doing an Elvis after he's done onstage.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.