Cooling solution for the Ryzen 9 7950x3D?

Budget (including currency): N/A

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Max settings Streaming and Gaming.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

1. I am upgrading from a x62 Kraken 240mm AIO.

2. I am planning to buy it within the next few hours.

3. 1080p streams and at 60fps. Monitor :1080p 240hz.

I am planning to upgrade my coolers because when running my stream at max settings. The stream starts frame skipping and when I check the stats in MSI afterburner it shows that my CPu Usage is below 50% But the temp is around 80 to 83. Which is consider above the Ryzen Master recommended temp for it. I am guessing its because of thermal throttling? Any advise would do thank you so much. I am not a professional and seek your advise. 🙂

19 minutes ago, Jeppes said:

I think you need to disable Windows game mode if you stream. 50% means the 3d cache half is running 100%.

The CPU usage was fluctuating around 50% to 65%. Without Window game mode. But the temp is still running at 81c. While having window game mode off the stream was still lagging and having the same issue.

That kraken should be plenty.  Windows is deceiving you with the general CPU usage stats, as a couple of threads can be totally maxed out while others aren't that busy, which is highly probable with an 8-core hyperthreaded CPU.

81C is not thermal throttling.  Check the hotspot temps, but a bigger cooler won't change anything when you're already running a 280.  The issue isn't the heat dissipation at the radiator, it's the thermal density on the die itself with the 3d cache.  @Jeppes has the right idea.

I edit the shit out of my posts.  Refresh before you respond.