new system wont boot

Im building a new pc and it wont turn on on the test bench. I made sure to plug in all power connectors and already tried to reseat the RAM and GPU. I don’t get a video output and there are no lights anywhere to confirm power delivery but none of the fans started spinning. I already tried to short the power pins with multiple objects and even the case power button won’t do it. There must be something I am missing? Any help would be appreciated. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/fNvJt7

IMG_2739.jpeg

IMG_2742.jpeg

IMG_2741.jpeg

IMG_2738.jpeg

IMG_2737.jpeg

IMG_2740.jpeg

IMG_2736.jpeg

lots of pictures but none show the psu?

have you plugged the psu in properly 24 pin and 4/8 pin?

have you tested the psu on its own, short the pins in picture (with out it plugged into mobo)

Screenshot 2023-11-30 062027.png

9 minutes ago, aledsav1 said:

have you tested the psu on its own, short the pins in picture (with out it plugged into mobo)

I tested it and the psu fan spins. I plugged in a 8pin for the cpu the 24 pin into the motherboard and two 8pins into the gpu. Am I missing any?

no all seems correct..but I would remove gpu and just test the board with cpu and 1 stick of ram..you are shorting/connecting to the right front panel header power sw pins yes? the coloured pins section..usually 3rd n 4th pins top row from the left

if that does not work, remove the cpu power cable 4/8 pin and see if board powers up if it does you know its either the psu or the motherboard/cpu area issue

if its modular psu? you have all the cables correctly plugged in psu end?

1 hour ago, aledsav1 said:

Power-supply listed in the PC part-picker link.

Seasonic b12 BC 650 bronze.

Solved it. It did not have anything to with my pc. My multiple socket outlet was at fault and probably didn’t deliver enough power. I worked when I plugged it directly into the wall. Thank you for the help nonetheless.

20 minutes ago, 100101 said:

Solved it. It did not have anything to with my pc. My multiple socket outlet was at fault and probably didn’t deliver enough power. I worked when I plugged it directly into the wall. Thank you for the help nonetheless.

Helpful suggestion - You may want to look into a line conditioner. APC makes the line 1200r which is what I personally use. It is a surge protector on steroids - smooths out any voltage fluctuations and filters the power so it’s clean for your computer. Helps prevent issues due to a bad electrical grid.