After watching the pirated consoles from aliexpress video, what are some realistic plug n play options with 4 controllers?

Spart0n

LTT Video i-tried-6-pirate-game-consoles-from-aliexpress

I'm looking into something like one of these retro machines, considering the video didn't go into detailed setup for each one, which one would be recommended for just plug n play?

I see a bunch of these no name brands on amazon but a lot of the reviews are either fake (item swapping) or saying it took a lot of tinkering to get working (if at all), preferably I'd like one with 4 wired controllers not wireless and at least have all the old Nintendo games all in one but tons more too if possible. I'm not against android tv versions or linux/ras pi, and honestly I won't even be connecting it to the web so I'm not even worried about malware because I won't be connecting anything to it. Just looking for the simplest option with the most games and the least setup or at least the least amount of tinkering would be nice.

Also, in the community standard, I wasn't 100% sure if asking for these kind of recommendations goes against the piracy rules, so if it is against the rules please delete this post

"Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling... Makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition is blurred. If I'm to choose between one evil and another... I'd rather not choose at all." -Geralt of Riva

"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." -Q

Tempus Fugit

Just now, BrandonLatzig said:

Can i be frank

Why do you want to buy one of these things?

My wife grew up with several different consoles snes, nes, GameCube, Atari, and a few others and I didn't but I'm more technically knowledgeable but I only know PCs, never had a console in my life. I'm trying to get some kind of all in one for all the old games so that she can relive the nostalgia and show our kid those games too. My big thing is that I just don't want to spend the time/money on finding working consoles and old working games. Then I remembered watching this video from ltt earlier this year and went back and watched it again to see if there was any details about setup or which one worked best out of the box. I also wanted to make sure whenever my wife wanted to play that it would just work without me needing to always tinker with it. I found some of them from the LTT video online but a lot of the reviews are either fake (for completely different items) or said it was hard to set up or just wouldn't work. Therefore I figured I'd ask her for some recommendations on this.

"Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling... Makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition is blurred. If I'm to choose between one evil and another... I'd rather not choose at all." -Geralt of Riva

"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." -Q

Tempus Fugit

• 2 weeks later...

You can download .iso files where you flash them to a Hard drive and boot your PC from that makes more sense than buying a cheap emulation machine