NAS Build Software recommendation

Hello all, I am building out a NAS to use as a photo server but have been finding it hard to nail down a software to use.  The goal is to find a solution similar to Apples iCloud and Googles Photos service.  The main issue I have been having is finding one that does not require a degree to set-up and finding a solution that has an App that works well on IOS and Android hopefully built and maintained by the same developers.  I am not a novice to using these systems but am just shy of competent using Linux and NAS software.

My current NAS setup is X2 Asustor Lockstor 6 Gen 2 with four 16TB Exos Drives and two 4TB M.2 drives and the systems are mirrored with hardware, each system backing one up to the other to save a copy of the data.

The system I building a i5 13th gen 10 core with 32Gb of Ram in a repurposed desktop running TrueNAS Scale, the goal is to start with a few M.2 drives to hold edited copies of the photos and used the prebuild NAS system for bulk storage for the RAW files.

So far I have tried PhotoPrisim which does not have a native app and does not show all the color spaces for wider color gambits in the thumbnails.

I have used Aifoto3 from Asustor but that system bogs down since the processor is weak and the App is poor and is not well maintained.

I am looking to try NextClouds system next but am unsure how well it works as a dedicated photo server.  I have also heard about Immich and PhotoView but have not seen much in terms or real world use and using with mobile.  Any info would be great and am open to suggestions.