Good Mid-Range Case Suggestions?

Brady AKA MrHoot2000

I am looking for some new PC parts, and the only component I am on the ropes about is the case. I want one that is under $100, but I can stretch it slightly for variants (like the H5 Flow/H5 Flow RGB). Any good options?

I really hate chemistry.

there are thousands of pc cases under 100$ did you want to narrow it down for us

There are quite a few <$100, but it's hard to answer unless you provide us more info. For example:

• What size case do you want, or what size mobo?
  • Do you want lights or will you be willing to add them later?
  • Do you need to mount an externally accessible ODD or other device in a bay? How many?
  • Do you need any internal bays for other storage? Which? How many?
  • Water or air cooling? Dimensions?
  • And so on. 

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂

H6 flow is pretty and $110 you could stretch to.

My sub $100 favorites are the Lian Li Lancool 205M and Jonsbo D41

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/case/#X=0,10000&sort=-price&page=1

Fractal Meshify C or Pop Air or Focus 2

Lian Li Lancool 205 Mesh C or Lancool 215 or Lancool 216

Cooler Master MasterBox TD500 Mesh V2

Phanteks ECLIPSE G500A DRGB

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

I've been eyeing the Montech X3 Mesh case at Microcenter.  I might chance it on a build for my bro in law.  The BlackFriday deal has it at $50 plus you get 6 fans.  Still skeptical about their newness into the case foray, but what a deal.

5 minutes ago, TheCamba said:

I've been eyeing the Montech X3 Mesh case at Microcenter.  I might chance it on a build for my bro in law.  The BlackFriday deal has it at $50 plus you get 6 fans.  Still skeptical about their newness into the case foray, but what a deal.

Make sure to find the cheapest price online and show them it so they'll price match. 

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂