Need help choosing a tablet with detatcheble keyboard

TJay

Hello everyone!
I'm looking for a tablet with a detachable keyboard or a folio case.
My budget is under €500. For that price, the tablet and keyboard have to be included.

I don't mind refurbished or used in good condition.
My first pick would be an iPad with at least another 3 years of security updates. But I've seen that these can get quite expensive.
I don't care what OS it runs, as long as it's not some random version of Android or Linux that no one knows about. I don't want any brands that aren't that well-known.
I need at least 64GB of storage and expandable storage would be great but it's not a necessity.
And the tablet can't be bigger than 12 inches.

Thank you in advance for helping! 🙂

S6 Lite is also supported by Lineage (and other custom ROMs) so you have your choice of OS, and increases the odds of the OS getting updates after Samsung stops supporting it. 

I have a few of S6 Lites running Lineage here at the house. We've been happy with them. Personally I still use a Tab S5E (also running Lineage). When I need a keyboard I use a BT one. 

Is a detachable keyboard absolutely necessary for your uses?

I've been using my tablets for the last few years with a basic case (that unfolds to prop it up) and a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard and its been fantastic. Downside is it isn't very usable on laps.

This option allows more flexibility in your hardware, with the con of it being a bit finicky from time to time.