Deep in the Rabbit Hole of Windows Issues, Need Help

Electric_Spark

So this started the other day when I was having issues sometimes with the windows search bar, it would randomly not work. I thought nothing of it and didn't really pay attention. Then one day I turn on my pc, my home screen looks different and windows is saying it can't log into my account and I need to sign out. If I signed out and back in the pop up would refuse to go away. After some troubleshooting for awhile, the problem was not going away, and windows just felt like it was acting weird. Like a number of solutions I would try to do through the command prompt to verify files or stuff like that would give me an error. I rebooted in safe mode, and was still having similar problems. Then, after a restart, I was unable to login into my user with my pin, giving me the error "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up Pin again." I tried solving it in the other user that is on the computer, but my solutions there all required access to my other user, the administrator, which I couldn't log into due to the pin. Eventually, I found this solution on reddit and managed to get into my admistrative user. By the way. this whole time, whenever I boot into windows it is like stuck in safe mode, when I log in it's in safe mode and nothing I do seems to change that. And it keeps saying im not signed into my windows account.

Now, the real issue comes here. At this point I am debating weather to wipe the windows drive and do a fresh install, as I can't figure out how to fix this sign in issue. I do something on my laptop that needs my mouse and keyboard, and I unplug them. I come back to try and fix the issue and plug my mouse and keyboard back in, and they dont work. I restart my pc, and now I'm stuck on the login screen unable to input anything. I can go into the BIOS and i've try solutions from there, like turning on USB legacy support, but nothing works. 

So here's my 2 questions

1. How do I get my keyboard and mouse working again?

2. I have 3 physical drives on my pc, with the one that windows is installed on having 2 partitons. If I were to do a fresh usb install on this partiton, would the other partition on that is on the same physical ssd be safe?

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this. I appreciate the help in advance.