Windows has deactivated, firewall is down, and a bunch of other issues

For context, all of these problems started at one particular moment. I locked my computer and got something to eat and when I came back, the screen was black and the computer wouldn't respond so I just turned it off and back on and then the internet wouldn't connect. I don't know if I corrupted anything if it was updating or something but apparently it is supposed to be able to fix itself if it is turned off during an update and it didn't say it was updating on the screen. I did a bunch of stuff I could find online to fix it and eventually I just restored it to a previous version about 2 weeks before the problems arose. It turned out to be a system process that stopped and I turned it back on and it fixed. Now, a week later, my windows says that it isn't activated and the key is invalid. Error 0xC004F012. Apparently my key is electronically imbedded but the command to see it doesn't work. I keep getting notifications that the firewall is turned off when I never touched it and I can't open half of my apps or download stuff because I don't have windows anymore. I thought it was a virus and I did a scan and did a Malwarebytes scan but there is nothing. All of the fixes online usually require me to use the command prompt to do something but I don't have access for some commands. Error 5.  When doing some of the fixes, one of the system processes (sppsvc or Software Protection) would not restart because I didn't have access and couldn't give myself access whether I changed the registry or used commands. To clarify, it is my computer and I am the only user. I believe the stopped processes is the root cause of all of the issues I've been experiencing including the firewall and the internet. This seems like either a very simple or very complicated problem. I will reply with further information if it would help and also feedback of any whether any suggested solutions worked. This forum is my last stop before I try to find someone to fix it so any help would be much appreciated. 

System Specs:

• Windows 11 Home 64 bit (Latest Version and no new updates.)
  • Motherboard: MSI B550 A Pro
  • Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3060 12g
  • AMD Ryzen 5 5600x 6-core 3.7GHz
  • XPG Core Reactor 650w Gold
  • Team T-FORCE Delta RGB 3200MHz 2X8GB
  • Western Digital SN550 1TB
  • Ordered from NZXT in 2021 (Custom Build)

Screenshot (12).png

Screenshot (15).png

Screenshot (14).png

first off i would look at system event viewer see if anything happened while you were gone the only other option i have is to do a fresh install of windows