my games aren't loading and gpu usage & clock speed seems weird

DailyX

My games aren't working anymore for example hoi4 doesn't load and gets stuck on "loading sprites" (which I think loads GFX), sea of thieves graphics are potato and it doesn't load anything or let me get into the game, Fortnite loads into game but the houses are random mush in which items don't load and I glitch out of the floor

for some reason when I change my fps up and down (30 to 60, 60 to 120, 120 to 144 and back) a few times the buildings and items load 

war thunder still works like always nothing wrong my games dont give error messages except minecraft they just crash (Minecraft works poorly but FPS stays the same even if I change graphics from max to lowest or lowest to max)

my gpu usage is also weird jumping up and down every time I play something. GPU clock speed is 300 MHz 99% of the time with a small jump every now and then higher doesn't matter if I'm playing games or not GPU clock speed is 300 MHz,     VRAM clock speed is 2000 MHz and never changes     Temperatures range from 45-70 celcius on GPU and electricity usage is 24-34 W haven't seen it go higher

CPU temperatures range from 45-70 celcius, speed is around 4 GHz

I don't remember doing anything strange to the PC like downloading anything the pc worked fine about 1.5 weeks ago     also my pc is a machine I built myself and have had for around 2-3 years now and I changed the thermal paste on the CPU in spring I think? I also found 2 thermal paste pellets (about the size of the tip of a pencil) on my GPU when I opened my side panel to check if my power cables were connected properly yesterday

I tried factory resetting my PC a couple days ago with a usb stick it didn't do anything I also tried some DDU but i dont know what it did other than remove my drivers I have never overclocked my system

Also sorry for my bad English

I have

x64 system with Windows 10 home (activated)

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor, stock cooler

Radeon RX 580 Series gigabyte GPU

16 GB of ram

B450 Tomahawk Max (MS-7C02) Motherboard

Samsung SSD and M.2 SSD which system is on

I think virtualisation is on idk what that does

BIOS version/date  American Megatrends International, LLC 3.I0, 14.10.2023

ds73rn7 - Imgur.png

My6DuId - Imgur.png

QewVMyR - Imgur.png

TssDTan - Imgur.jpg

Dying GPU maybe...

Try to clean and replace the thermal paste, see if it gets better, else replace it

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

2 minutes ago, PDifolco said:

Dying GPU maybe...

Try to clean and replace the thermal paste, see if it gets better, else replace it

if it was dying why does my war thunder work fine on max settings?

19 minutes ago, DailyX said:

if it was dying why does my war thunder work fine on max settings?

It may depends on what part of the GPU is used, clocks etc..

But if the card had no issue it won't bug out at every other game !

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones