3080 No display. White LED on Motherboard

First of all I'm sorry this is long. But i don't know what to do anymore ran here made an account I'm sorry if break any rules since i don't know any rules.

on November 9th i play on my PC just fine when suddenly Monitor turnoff to no display but all the computer components including the VGA as if the monitor just stop receiving output from VGA but the i can see the VGA still running light turn on and dan spinning.
- don't know what to do and dumbfounded i force restart the PC when i noticed White LED VGA indicator on mobo is turn on
- my first solution is maybe I'm don't use good cable for my 3x8pin psu cable(i use two8pin from my RM850 + one a spare from my old CX650). I bring new(i use two 8pin from RM850 + one 8pin from AX1000 i borrow from a friend) one all of em is 18AWG(CMIW). 
- as soon as I turn to computer with the new psu cable is when great. No white led VGA turn on but it stop at yellow LED boot indicator.
- force restart again. Now it's boot just fine but back to VGA white led turn on.
- fast forward to November 10th. i think Power is fine not the problem. So maybe because bad contact with the pcie slot because the VGA is to big/heavy since it's 3080(yes i don't use gpu support) So i try to lift manually the VGA while trying to turn on the PC. And it's BOOT! straight to windows
- BUT its blue screen saying windows error 0xc0000001 and 0xc0000225.
- now i though the VGA problem is fix but new windows problem. Next is i try to reinstall new windows from my bootable flashdisk by going to the BIOS. I when through the installation prosses when suddenly no display again!
- computer still on but no display back to the first problem
- i try to force restart but it won't boot. Back to white VGA led on mobo meaning they recognize something wrong with the VGA  or maybe they recognize no VGA at all
- next What I do is buy 99.9% isopropyl alcohol to clean the pcie pin on the VGA. I did that and try to plug it in again. To fail again. Still white led and no boot to window
- next i try to try the second pcie slot on my mobo which is fortunately still the same pcie x16. But i have problem. My motherboard is matx that's make me can't put the 3080 to the second pcie slot because the VGA has no room since there a lot of cable there like case front panel, audio, and sata, etc. So i buy extended pcie cable so that i can put my 3080 to the second pcie slot with the extended cable. But to no avail. It won't boot, still led white VGA indicator
- while all this happeneling the VGA RGB and fan is still spinning tho the fan sometimes spin sometime only spin for a while but at least i know power when through just fine to the VGA. the 3080 is not dead real dead since it's still manage to show display to bios and windows installation (even tho back to no display) 

PC Spec is 
-ryzen 9 5900X
-asus TUF B550m Plus Gaming
-EVGA 3080 ftw3 ultra
-Corair RM850 PSU

I'm tired please help this all my non techy brain can do for now i think