I am in need of recommendations.

So after over a decade of watching LTT make literally hundreds of videos about custom loop watercooling, when I finally upgrade my system to am5 i plan to ditch the 120mm aio that i have had since first gen ryzen (got it with a 1600x, now have a 3600x). I have a 2080ti with an EK Vector waterblock that came with it when i bought it second hand this past february. I have the Lian LI O11 Dynamic Razer edition, so ill probably end up getting the EK/Lian Li distro plate but i am honestly at a loss of what to get for everything else. I used to work at a PC repair shop so i dealt with watercooling fairly regularly so i am familiar with both hardline and soft tubing, though I honestly feel more comfortable with hardline. This amazon list is what I have so far, though I am not dead set on these items, just figured if i am going to have icue anyways for my keyboard, thats one less RGB software that I have to run. I believe everything I have selected is G1/4 though i am not certain. I will probably do a soft tubing run to and from my gpu as it is showing its age and will probably be upgraded within the next year or 2 and i dont want to waste the hardline tubing if i may end up changing the runs.

ANY and ALL recommendations and tips will be taken into consideration. 

"If you gon be bout it, be bout it bout it" ~ Gavin 'itsjusta6' Simon

I play games - Look at my profile for specs

I love memes. I make bad memes, but I like dank memes, who doesn't?

I am good at editing videos and pictures, feel free to message me if you would like some work done.

Thanks!

Kole Overby

Owner At:

Chaos Network

DanTheNali Videography

Employee At:

Neighborhood Mechanic

Heinen's Powersports