PC Dual boots all the time and doesn't wake up from Sleep mode.

Hi!

Built a pc this summer which I am extremely pleased with, it works great and I've been having next to no issues at all.

The only thing that bothers me is the constant dual boot and that it doesn't wake up from sleep mode. I have to manually hold the power button down and restart after it goes into sleep.

Is there something in the BIOS that is causing this, or is the dual boot normal with my hardware?

The pc works great when it's running, had no issues with it at all.

Extremely thankful for any help with this!

Radeon 7900XT 20GB

AMD Ryzen 7 7700X

DDR5 32GB 6000Mhz

SN770 1TB M.2

7 minutes ago, Battleminexl said:

Hi!

Built a pc this summer which I am extremely pleased with, it works great and I've been having next to no issues at all.

The only thing that bothers me is the constant dual boot and that it doesn't wake up from sleep mode. I have to manually hold the power button down and restart after it goes into sleep.

Is there something in the BIOS that is causing this, or is the dual boot normal with my hardware?

The pc works great when it's running, had no issues with it at all.

Extremely thankful for any help with this!

Radeon 7900XT 20GB

AMD Ryzen 7 7700X

DDR5 32GB 6000Mhz

SN770 1TB M.2

Could be a power supply issue. What kind of power supply do you have? To begin with, I'd disable sleep mode. No point in having it enabled if it just causes you to have to hard reboot.

What do you mean by "dual boots"? Usually that means that you have two different operating systems installed, which I suppose is not what you mean.

Try also disabling fast boot because it does sometimes cause issues after i disabled it i had almost no issues with my pc and i think it would help.