CSGO hackers

Visualantics

got into a lobby with these two hackers. he has wallhack and aim hack. 

steam ids are 

STEAM_0:0:88197290
STEAM_0:0:54402229

ill be uploading a video to youtube shortly and will be linking it here. the video shows proof of his hacks and his unsportsmanlike conduct.

as a frequent CSGO player i know when somethings not right with the game so if you could please share it around to other sites like reddit and other forums. please and thank you

My Setup

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k @4.4GHZ | COOLER: Corsair H100i | MOBO: Asus z87-Pro | GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 780 Ti SC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB (8GB) | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro (128GB) | HDD #1: Western Digital 1TB Black x2 | PSU: Antec HCG 850W | Case: Corsair C70 (Black)  | Display #1: BenQ RL2455HM | Display #2: LG Flatron Wide | Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Red) | Mouse: SteelSeries Rival | Headset: SteelSeries Siberia V2

Wouldn't it be better to report them to Valve, insted of giving them attention?

reported and emailed steam/valve about them jsut getting their names out there for anyone who comes across them

My Setup

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k @4.4GHZ | COOLER: Corsair H100i | MOBO: Asus z87-Pro | GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 780 Ti SC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB (8GB) | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro (128GB) | HDD #1: Western Digital 1TB Black x2 | PSU: Antec HCG 850W | Case: Corsair C70 (Black)  | Display #1: BenQ RL2455HM | Display #2: LG Flatron Wide | Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Red) | Mouse: SteelSeries Rival | Headset: SteelSeries Siberia V2

I hate hackers & cheaters

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

got into a lobby with these two hackers. he has wallhack and aim hack. 

steam ids are 

STEAM_0:0:88197290
STEAM_0:0:54402229

ill be uploading a video to youtube shortly and will be linking it here. the video shows proof of his hacks and his unsportsmanlike conduct.

as a frequent CSGO player i know when somethings not right with the game so if you could please share it around to other sites like reddit and other forums. please and thank you

We can't do anything and trying to spread stuff about them probably won't help.

For example someone was aimbotting on Summit1g's twitch livestream with 9k viewers at the time and they still haven't been VAC banned. (This happened probably a month and a half ago)

I don't see the point of hacking. Sure it might be fun the 1st day or so but people really get on for hours upon hours every day to hack, like come on now...

Peolple hack to boost there friends ranks up so they dont have to play with "low rank noobs"

Pretty rude to name & shame just because they are enjoying the game in a different way than you. Where's your tolerance?  B)

Pretty rude to name & shame just because they are enjoying the game in a different way than you. Where's your tolerance?  B)

They are scumbags that do nothing but ruin the game for others.