Razer Blade Pro has a broken pin! Please help me plan exit strategy from Razer.

So, I bought a Razer Blade Pro 17 (2019) (rz09-03148E13) about 7 1/2 months ago. It's a second hand on eBay but was taken really good care of. I don't think it was super heavily used because I've NOTICABLE worn it down physically since then. The track pad's surface has gotten worn from miles of finger tracking, the paint on grill for the front most bottom fan has started to come off leaving specks of silver unpainted metal, and a similar effect has occurred in the form of a bare metal colored ring pultruding about a mm out all around the charging port from the constant plugs and unplugs, and now one of the two side pins are broken off at the base of the plug.

SO, I've found that this port is readily available online from 3rd party sellers (likely 3rd shift or reverse engineered work from a Chinese factory by the looks of it), and I'm gonna buy 2 (one for now, and another in case I need to replace the port again and it happens to be that we've started an international war with China in the meantime, and their manufacturing base has imploded leaving me with no parts).

What I would like to know is how much longer can I reasonably expect to get out of this laptop at this point (assuming no accidents and discarding things like soldering on new ports)? Is it likely that I'm gonna develop a GPU or CPU fault in the next year or two? In other words, what usually kills these laptops beyond the point that it's economical to repair them?

I should note, this is technically a business/prosumer laptop. I game on it, program on it, run CGI renders on it, etc. I have a backup laptop, but would like to "exit gracefully" while getting my money's worth out of it. What's my prognosis?