Looking at getting a new phone, need help! (Australia)

RagingSalt

Hey there guys, girls Theys and thems, I'm currently looking at replacing my S22 ultra after I broke the screen and my carrier (Telstra) said it could take 3 weeks to fix.

The phones I have available to upgrade to are:

iPhone (15 pro max)

Samsung S23 ultra

Samsung z fold/flip 5

Google pixel 8 pro

Oppo pro X5 pro

I have always been a Samsung note/S user, but I'm honestly tempted with iPhone now that they have type C and the action button. But I'm also tempted by the fold 5 with the massive interior screen, but I don't know if I should just stick with my tried and true S series Samsung.

Please for the love of everything help me decide 馃槶馃槶

I bought used iPhone 12 to test iOS as for next phone I would actually consider iPhone now they have type-C. I have been using android since 2016, last 3 years I had Galaxy S20 FE (still have it actually).聽

Well in general, iOS is fine. It is what I expected. I don't hate it, I don't love it. It is good OS but nothing special TBH. Only things I miss are things that I would get with Pro version. So I guess you would be fine with iPhone.聽

S23 Ultra is more of the same but faster and that bit better than S22 so kinda boring but simple choice. I would go with Fold 5 if you have money and are really adventurous. Only reliability is a bit questionable.聽聽

PC: R7 5800X, AMD RX480 4GB, 32 GB RAM, 1TB 970 EVO, 500 GB 860 EVO, 500 GB HDD, RM 750 PSU

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 510s 14":聽 i5 7200U, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB 860 EVO

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 4G