Need help confirming my first PC build

Go to solution Solved by Greoig,
1 hour ago, LeeJuke said:

Poland

Budget:

9000 PLN ≈ 2100 USD

Aim:

I'll be using this PC for:

1. Work - Unity + Rider, multiple browser tabs, sometimes blender (I'm primarily a Unity dev).
  2. Gaming - there's a wide range here from Tibia to Elden Ring. Hard to tell what'll be next.

Monitors:

I'll be using two monitors from the start and most likely add one more later on:

• 2560 x 1440 27" - primary
  • 1920 x 1080 24" - secondary
  • 1920 x 1080 24" - in the future

Why are you upgrading:

My laptop is slowly reaching it's end. No point in buying another, better to build a PC.
Store link: 

I'll be buying mostly from this site https://www.morele.net 
PCPartPicker:
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Fdph7R

Notes:
In addition I'll be buying a Thermalright LGA1700-BCF bracket, as I've heard it's worth the investment. Also the motherboard bios will be updated by the store to be compatible with the 14th gen.
Cooling Plan:

I plan to install the AIO on the roof (exhaust), one AF fan on the back (exhaust) and three on the front (intake).
Preferences:
I tried to strike a compromise between performace and looks. Went with a lot of corsair components mainly for the esthetics and I already have their mouse and keyboard.
What I need:

I believe this isn't the worst configuration, but I lack experience and knowledge to actually tell for sure. I need reassurance that it'll work, as this is what I'm most afraid of. I'll happily take any recommendations.

I see no problem with this configuration at all, but that price on the GPU is $999 is a lot, maybe a bug on my side. I would go for 7800xt instead of the 6800xt at almost the same price (because of the features). BIOS will be for later, but would just advise checking if the AIO is fine and reliable.

Other than that I think it's all good

Poland

Budget:

9000 PLN ≈ 2100 USD

Aim:

1. Work - Unity + Rider, multiple browser tabs, sometimes blender (I'm primarily a Unity dev).
  2. Gaming - there's a wide range here from Tibia to Elden Ring. Hard to tell what'll be next.

Monitors:

I'll be using two monitors from the start and most likely add one more later on:

Why are you upgrading:

My laptop is slowly reaching it's end. No point in buying another, better to build a PC.
Store link: 

PCPartPicker:

Notes:
In addition I'll be buying a Thermalright LGA1700-BCF bracket, as I've heard it's worth the investment. Also the motherboard bios will be updated by the store to be compatible with the 14th gen.
Cooling Plan:

I plan to install the AIO on the roof (exhaust), one AF fan on the back (exhaust) and three on the front (intake).
Preferences:
I tried to strike a compromise between performace and looks. Went with a lot of corsair components mainly for the esthetics and I already have their mouse and keyboard.
What I need:

I believe this isn't the worst configuration, but I lack experience and knowledge to actually tell for sure. I need reassurance that it'll work, as this is what I'm most afraid of. I'll happily take any recommendations.

1 hour ago, LeeJuke said:

Poland

Budget:

9000 PLN ≈ 2100 USD

Aim:

Monitors:

Why are you upgrading:

Store link: 

PCPartPicker:

Notes:
Cooling Plan:

Preferences:
What I need:

I see no problem with this configuration at all, but that price on the GPU is $999 is a lot, maybe a bug on my side. I would go for 7800xt instead of the 6800xt at almost the same price (because of the features). BIOS will be for later, but would just advise checking if the AIO is fine and reliable.

28 minutes ago, Greoig said:

I don't know why part picker has such a price on this GPU, but in the store I mentioned it's for roughly 600 USD (2600 PLN). Just checked out the 7800xt, and it's just 100 USD more, will definitely check it out, thanks. Will also have an additional look at the AIO. Thanks for the feedback 😃