Looking for In Ear Monitors for around $100USD Either the 1MORE Quad Driver or KZ ZS10 Pro 4BA+1DD 5 Driver

I am needing to replace my curent IEM for at a maximum budget of around $100 dollars MAXIMUM

I was thinking of either the KZ ZS10 Pro 4BA+1DD 5 Driver In-Ear HiFi Metal Earphones with Stainless Steel Faceplate, 2 Pin Detachable Cable (With Mic, Blue) for $56USD 

But then I saw the 1MORE Quad Driver for $100USD on sale 

I am looking for some bass but clear audio for podcast and not to be uncomfortable. 

I am also open to other suggestions but they need to be IEM as these will be used mostly out and about and need to be something I can curl up put in my pocket so not overhead or wireless buds cases. I'm not interested in wireless but also NEEDS to have a MIC as it is something I do use.

Thanks for any advice offered.

My PC AMD Ryzen 3600, Vetroo V5, Nvidia 2060, Lian-Li LANCOOL II .

8 minutes ago, TB_GB said:

I am needing to replace my curent IEM for at a maximum budget of around $100 dollars MAXIMUM

I was thinking of either the KZ ZS10 Pro 4BA+1DD 5 Driver In-Ear HiFi Metal Earphones with Stainless Steel Faceplate, 2 Pin Detachable Cable (With Mic, Blue) for $56USD 

But then I saw the 1MORE Quad Driver for $100USD on sale 

I am looking for some bass but clear audio for podcast and not to be uncomfortable. 

I am also open to other suggestions but they need to be IEM as these will be used mostly out and about and not interested in wireless but also NEEDS to have a MIC as it is something I do use.

Thanks for any advice offered.

They need to be IEM cuz they will be used out and about?  What does that even mean?  So they don't fall out?  Earbuds don't fall out either, right?

I just think you're killing your choices by maintaining IEM preference, especially when not doing anything more than podcasting.

"Do what makes the experience better" - in regards to PCs and Life itself.

Onyx AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d / MSI 6900xt Gaming X Trio / Gigabyte B650 AORUS Pro AX / G. Skill Flare X5 6000CL36 32GB / Samsung 980 1TB x3 / Super Flower Leadex V Platinum Pro 850 / EK-AIO 360 Basic / Fractal Design North XL (black mesh) / AOC AGON 35" 3440x1440 100Hz / Mackie CR5BT / Corsair Virtuoso SE / Cherry MX Board 3.0 / Logitech G502

7800X3D - PBO -30 all cores, 4.90GHz all core, 5.05GHz single core, 18286 C23 multi, 1779 C23 single

Emma : i9 9900K @5.1Ghz - Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti - Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 5 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200CL16 - 750 EVO 512GB + 2x 860 EVO 1TB (RAID0) - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm - Fractal Design Define R6 - TP-Link AC1900 PCIe Wifi

Raven: AMD Ryzen 5 5600x3d - ASRock B550M Pro4 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 3200Mhz - XFX Radeon RX6650XT - Samsung 980 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB - TP-Link AC600 USB Wifi - Gigabyte GP-P450B PSU -  Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L -  Samsung 27" 1080p

Plex : AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - Gigabyte B550M AORUS Elite AX - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 2400Mhz - MSI 1050Ti 4GB - Crucial P3 Plus 500GB + WD Red NAS 4TBx2 - TP-Link AC1200 PCIe Wifi - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - ASUS Prime AP201 - Spectre 24" 1080p

Steam Deck 512GB OLED

OnePlus: 

OnePlus 11 5G - 16GB RAM, 256GB NAND, Eternal Green

OnePlus Buds Pro 2 - Eternal Green

Other Tech:

- 2021 Volvo S60 Recharge T8 Polestar Engineered - 415hp/495tq 2.0L 4cyl. turbocharged, supercharged and electrified.

Lenovo 720S Touch 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400MHz, 512GB NVMe SSD, 1050Ti, 4K touchscreen

MSI GF62 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400 MHz, 256GB NVMe SSD + 1TB 7200rpm HDD, 1050Ti

- Ubiquiti Amplifi HD mesh wifi

8 minutes ago, Dedayog said:

They need to be IEM cuz they will be used out and about?  What does that even mean?  So they don't fall out?

What I meant was something I can just curl up and not put in my pocket and not need a bag or space from overheads or wireless buds cases

16 minutes ago, Dedayog said:

They need to be IEM cuz they will be used out and about?  What does that even mean?  So they don't fall out?  Earbuds don't fall out either, right?

I just think you're killing your choices by maintaining IEM preference, especially when not doing anything more than podcasting.

People choose IEMs because a common complaint about earbuds (EarPods, AirPods) is that they don't work for everyone's ears and they fall out.

Aren't most Chi-Fi options IEMs? I think OP has a massive amount of options..

You know headphones like Airpods Pro, Sony WF1000XM5, Jabra Elite, etc. are IEM right?

Plus most podcast people wear headphones like the ATH-M50 or Shure SR-whatever, so I don't get how that's a relevant point.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

5 minutes ago, saintlouisbagels said:

People choose IEMs because a common complaint about earbuds (EarPods, AirPods) is that they don't work for everyone's ears and they fall out.

Aren't most Chi-Fi options IEMs? I think OP has a massive amount of options..

You know headphones like Airpods Pro, Sony WF1000XM5, Jabra Elite, etc. are IEM right?

Plus most podcast people wear headphones like the ATH-M50 or Shure SR-whatever, so I don't get how that's a relevant point.

For the price of "Airpods Pro, Sony WF1000XM5, Jabra Elite, etc." are too expensive and over ear headphones are too big I want something small I can fit in my pocket.

The podcast comment was just that I listen to a fair amount of podcasts and on my pair I'm replacing they voices could sound weird.

Truthear ZERO RED and Truthear Hexa are the big players in the $100 market at the moment, i personally use Truthear Hola the most of any IEM's, or if you can handle the fit then Etymotic ER2SE are hands down the best sounding and most noise cancelling of any IEM/ earbud on the planet, 35db of isolation. Or if you're on android then the Galaxy buds 2 (not pro) are an absolute steal, they completely decimate 99% of the TWS market for sound and features, only TWS buds that sound better are the Airpods Pro 2 and Galaxy Buds 2 Pro (Sony XM5's are a step below, wild how downwards Sony's audio devices have been falling) 

Don't buy KZ, they make garbage, put fake drivers in their IEM's, tried to throw Crinacle under the bus for their collab IEM's for failing and ngl everything they've made sounds like garbage. Messy U-shaped tuning signature and a proprietary connector style that none of the other IEM industry uses, plus tons of marketing is super shady. Other brands have caught up and beat KZ in every metric, hope this has been helpful