Mouse recommendation for soft/light click mouse with fingertip grip for MOBA.

ygnnn

I click a lot and I need to right click constantly in League of Legends. My best mouse is the one I have used in the past is the Logitech M330, just a small office mouse. I have tried the Logitech G Pro X Superlight and Logitech G203 but the mouse button part is not sensitive enough, it takes more force to click and thus I need a soft/light clicking mouse. I currently can click like 15-20% more within e.g. 5 seconds with the office mouse that has soft/light clicking mechanics compared to the Pro X Superlight and G203 ironically. But I need a new mouse as my current one sometimes staggers and skips and lags in game and it gets even worse in environments with lots of electronics such as LAN events or when there are dozens of electronic devices in the same room. My hands are 18.5cm/10cm so medium sized but I use a fingertip grip style which means I often prefer smaller mouses. I would like any recommendation as I have no preference for the mouse, I need a new one for practicality. The 'soft/light' part refers only to the mouse button mechanic and I dont care if the sound is loud or not, I really just need one for practicality. I have been browsing over the past month or so and I read that the Orochi V2 mouse buttons are too hard. I am currently looking at the Cooler Master MM720 as its a small mouse and I have not yet read anything bad about it yet. Please help me with further suggestions.

• Best Fingertip Grip Mouse Overall: Xtrfy M42 RGB Wireless has interchangeable back panels, software-less operation, and a movable battery so you can get it feeling just right.
  • Best Fingertip Grip Mouse Alternative: Razer Orochi V2 has a gentle “egg” shape with excellent hardware and long-lasting battery life. Perfect for work and play.
  • Best Wired Fingertip Grip Mouse: G-Wolves Hati S HTS Stardust has a great shape, perfect dimensions, and top-notch hardware, with an eye-catching “stardust” motif.
  • Best Wired Fingertip Grip Mouse Alternative: Glorious Model O- has the right shape and dimensions, but low thumb buttons mean it may not work for everyone.
  • Best Dedicated Fingertip Grip Mouse: G-Wolves Hati HSK is designed exclusively for fingertip grips, with its unconventional 3.2-inch-long shape.
  • Best Budget Fingertip Grip Mouse: Cooler Master MM710 ticks the right boxes for around $20 (depending on finish), making it a perfect option for the budget-conscious.

I give credit to Azzief Khaliq who put this information together.

Since you already found a mouse that you like the shape of, it's just the buttons that are a problem, have you thought about just swapping out the switches? There are different switches, both lighter and heavier. 

I honestly didn't pay may attention to the actuation force other than just getting it in the neighborhood of the OEM switch when replacing my G502 and G500 mouse switches, but it is a spec that is listed.