How to add a temperature sensor

I just completed my custom watercooling loop and I have a temperature sensor left to plug in I have a msi b650 p wifi board does this board have a plug if not what should I get I want to control my fan speed based on it also what software would I use for that

Haha I am in your same situation currently no sensor input on the b650-p wifi, I just bought a Quadro Fan controller and will use that. I would be annoyed that I had to spend extra on it but I still put together my system really cheap with the deal microcenter had on this motherboard. And the Quadro seems like a better controller than the built in MSI one. 

5 hours ago, rollypoli said:

Haha I am in your same situation currently no sensor input on the b650-p wifi, I just bought a Quadro Fan controller and will use that. I would be annoyed that I had to spend extra on it but I still put together my system really cheap with the deal microcenter had on this motherboard. And the Quadro seems like a better controller than the built in MSI one. 

Do you have a link to this currently just running it full bore bc I'm paranoid lol

12 minutes ago, Thomas Peterson said:

Do you have a link to this currently just running it full bore bc I'm paranoid lol

https://www.amazon.com/Computer-Compatible-Quadro-Lüftersteuerung-PWM-Lüfter/dp/B07FQH3NC6 
I havent gotten it yet, I have just been running it at around 2500 with a ramp to full when cpu temp hits 75C, and gaming I have not seen more than 60C on my setup so I am not too worried, But we will see.