After upgrade i have halp of my internet speed

Hello all, i have a bit a problem that can't be solved solo (trust me, i was trying)

I just upgrade to I7-11700 from I5-10500. Fancy numbers and faster connection to my m2 (samsung 980 pro 1tb)

God must hate me because after CPU update and one new MOBO later i have half of my internet speed, currently payig for 1gbps. Ookla saying 950-970mbps that is okay, real troubles comes with steam/epic etc.

Steam capped (without capping) at 11-12MB/s. After unplug ethernet connection and plug back it can do sometimes 40MB/s

Coop plays became pain in ******* because after hosting maybe 20 minutes everybody keep get kick. At this point i am done with this crap. 

My PC specs:

i7-11700

rtx3060ti

asus prime z590-z wifi

m2 ssd samsung 980 pro 1tb in pcie4 slot + 1tb ssd 2,5 samsung 870.

Someone please help me. I want all my internet 😄

3 minutes ago, Jan Richter said:

after CPU update and one new MOBO

Did you go to the motherboard's webpage and download new LAN drivers?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Fasauceome said:

Did you go to the motherboard's webpage and download new LAN drivers?

first thing after mobo swap 

2 minutes ago, Jan Richter said:

first thing after mobo swap 

I am curious if the old drivers are possibly causing a conflict

7 minutes ago, Jan Richter said:

asus prime z590-z wifi

Do you have the same drop in internet speed with both WiFi and ethernet?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

8 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

I am curious if the old drivers are possibly causing a conflict

Do you have the same drop in internet speed with both WiFi and ethernet?

I did clean installation of w11 when swapping mobo. 

Internet provider change router (after few complains)

I use new cable as provider suggest.

Wifi is practicly unstable as hell in doom same as on cable. 

I just read here in forum some drivers to nvme i will try it.

---------

System indetify my connection as 1000/1000mbps

image.png.826e3296532d2e099971e934151c01ec.png

1 hour ago, Jan Richter said:

image.png.cd0a34c344a30a266cd9f61c39544ecb.png

My internet speed right now 😄

image.png.42ae7d21995be588798d8f9c83924812.png

And this comes from ookla

Do you have any other devices on the network, like another PC or NAS, that you can do a transfer with? To see if the router is part of what is going on. If you connect something like a laptop to the RJ45 port of your motherboard, you can get a direct transfer of a large file to see if it works properly

Primary PC:

1 hour ago, Jan Richter said:

SOLVED

Dont know how, but i swap m2 to pcie gen3 a now i got full speed

weird... but then again it was clear it would be something weird like that.... glad you found a fix tho!

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

4 hours ago, Jan Richter said:

SOLVED

Dont know how, but i swap m2 to pcie gen3 a now i got full speed

If I had to take a shot in the dark, I would guess either a problem with the SOC on the CPU, or possibly the chipset on the motherboard? and the bandwidth allocation was causing some sort of error. But this is definitely not expected behavior, glad you got the network issue resolved

Primary PC:

1 hour ago, Fasauceome said:

If I had to take a shot in the dark, I would guess either a problem with the SOC on the CPU, or possibly the chipset on the motherboard? and the bandwidth allocation was causing some sort of error. But this is definitely not expected behavior, glad you got the network issue resolved

I got it, i just do another clean os a step by step of updates. There is a chance of my bad. There is two opinion net framework or vcredist. After install of one of these my internet went to hell. 

So easy solution dont install anything 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And iam back at start, everything was temporary so its on side of windows after something happen it will bring my internet on knees.