Laptop hdr 4k not working

Hows it going everyone? So I have an Asus Zenbook 14 OLED q409za. Here's the link to the ASUS product page. I bought it as an open box item and it had burn in on the screen from when it was a demo. The store shipped it off and they replaced the screen, motherboard, and SSD. Well the laptop came with a 2880x1800 resolution screen 90hz refresh rate, but it now has a 3840x2400 60hz screen. I am not sure why the screen is different now. The problem is playing 4k content or even hdr content. I cant get any higher than 1080p on prime video and disney+. I tried some of my purchased 4k movies on youtube and the best i get is 480p. I have tried the cyberlink ultra hd blu ray advisor and it says that I do not have intel SGX, advanced protection audio/video path (gpu). I have tried to find sgx in the bios but cannot find it as an option. I have tried the intel sgx tool it says it cannot enable/activate it. I have gone through all of the windows updates, intel updates, and asus updates.

I am at a loss what to do or try. Willing to try basically anything.

Intel Iris Xe Graphics (Alder Lake-P 682 GT2) - Integrated Graphics Controller [ASUS]

Alder Lake-P GT2

Intel Alder Lake-P PCH

Intel Core i5-1240P

UX3402ZA.310 uefi bios 

windows 11 64bit

Whatever info you need or want let me know. Thanks in advance.