Downloaded pluralinput to get two cursors and now no mice work anymore

seancogan2
Go to solution Solved by seancogan2,
Just now, Kisai said:

I have no idea why you'd do this, but you're clearly going to have to uninstall the driver, because it seems to have replaced the generic HID driver for mice.

I had a stroke of genius seconds after I posted this, and resolved the issue

(I had to press spacebar on the check box when removing driver instead of enter)

I am trying to figure out how to delete my post but I am inexperienced with this forum

I downloaded plural input to have two cursors on my screen once I added one mouse the cursor disappeared, foolishly I added the other one and now both of them are gone.

I uninstalled pluralinput from control pannel and also uninstalled the driver via command prompt. Yet everytime I plug in any mouse (doesn't have to be the one I set up with pluralinput) it comes back as "PluraInput".

I have plugged in 4 different mice now and all of them show up in the name "pluralinput".

I. Need. Help. (i have rebooted my system several times)

the mice I added to plural input were 1 logitech mouse(wired) and 1 standard dell wired mouse, the 2 I plugged in after uninstalling the program and driver and still showed up as pluralinput were 1 standard dell mouse and 1 amazon gaming mouse.

it was already such a hassle to even get to this forum and getting to the posting page using only tab and enter.

help is greatly needed and appreciated

Sorry about the picture of my screen from my phone but there really is no other way

16964510784278465856638953475539.jpg

I have no idea why you'd do this, but you're clearly going to have to uninstall the driver, because it seems to have replaced the generic HID driver for mice.

Just now, Kisai said:

(I had to press spacebar on the check box when removing driver instead of enter)

I am trying to figure out how to delete my post but I am inexperienced with this forum

23 minutes ago, seancogan2 said:

Don't delete it. It's now here for the next person to have this problem.

• 5 months later...
On 10/4/2023 at 9:54 PM, thevictor390 said:

Don't delete it. It's now here for the next person to have this problem.

Thank you for not deleting this, I encountered the exact same problem and uninstalling the drivers did not cross my mind at all, thank you!