so I saw linus was in the same province as me can I go visit it says they have a place in surrey

mrseeker

It's a place of business. You can't just walk in and they don't do tours. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

46 minutes ago, mrseeker said:

Linus Media GroProvided by Bing Places for Businessup can anyone visit them? or is there rules? or have they moved what's up with that?. or is this a imposter

Do you have a valid business reason to go and visit them? (do you need media production services?) If the answer is no, then don't go visit them. If the answer is yes, e-mail and set up an appointment FIRST.

1 hour ago, mrseeker said:

rules?

If you did visit that address, you will quickly see the sign that they do not offer office tours.

Current most legal way to gain access to LMG premise is public events like LTX and Whale LAN so keep an eye on socials and WAN shows for more information in that.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

13 hours ago, Blue4130 said:

Do you have a valid business reason to go and visit them? (do you need media production services?) If the answer is no, then don't go visit them. If the answer is yes, e-mail and set up an appointment FIRST.

alright just making sure

• 5 months later...
On 10/2/2023 at 7:44 PM, Blue4130 said:

its yes

I mean, yes-

That is, if you're free the next couple of years, have skills, apply at Linus Media Group, get an interview, and get hired! If you do all of those things, then heck yeah! But if your situation is not which is described, then probably not.

I wonder if LMG is still gonna host tours from time-to-time now that LTX is no more. 

By reading this, you're entering a contract that says you have to visit my profile.

7 hours ago, mrseeker said:

its yes

https://linusmediagroup.com/contact-us

That's how you reach out first to discuss what you want with them.

Do NOT under any circumstances just show up to their place of work without an appointment.

If they never reply to you... don't be surprised or mad and understand they are not interested in whatever you want with them.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro