Artifacting? Bad Drivers? Weird Issues with my GPU

Cheki

After a power cut to the house, booted back up my pc and it was a little weird with glitches / artifacts all over both of my screens, updated drivers and gave the pc another restart (thinking that the issue was only due to the pc suddenly turning off and the problem being with wallpaper engine) just to find it happening again but this time only on my 2nd screen, ran Heaven benchmark and nothing crashed but the 2nd screen looked like this (IMG BELOW) and there were no other issues temps wise or fps wise that I could tell. Any help and / or guidance would be appreciated, thank you!

SPECS Roughly 2 year old system:

CPU -5800X

GPU - RTX 3080 TUF Gaming OC V2 10GB

MOBO - ROG B550f - Gaming wifi

PSU - MSI MPG A850GF (Gold)

RAM - Corsair Vengeance 32GB (4x8GB) 3600 MHz

image.png
Whereas it should be looking like this
image.thumb.png.a72a7a5fc66f76a5b06304a24a97484a.png

ALSO when pasting the first image back in, what I copied and what I pasted in look different, here is the original (screenshot of the image rather than straight upload)
image.png.13d952e77115749587d970a6b36d6d71.png

I have the exact same GPU and it died yesterday from a power surge that tripped a breaker, only the artifacts were static/visual snow like effect, followed by progressively worse lines until no picture at all.  I'm sorry I don't have suggestions.

9 hours ago, Noca said:

I have the exact same GPU and it died yesterday from a power surge that tripped a breaker, only the artifacts were static/visual snow like effect, followed by progressively worse lines until no picture at all.  I'm sorry I don't have suggestions.

fixed it with the classic ddu and complete re install of drivers, maybe this helps you?

On 9/28/2023 at 10:03 AM, Cheki said:

fixed it with the classic ddu and complete re install of drivers, maybe this helps you?

Yeah it turned out to be both a driver issue as well as a dead/broken hmdi port on my TV I was using(port probably still died from the surge?).  Simply fixed the driver issue using DDU and used another HDMI port.