Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO Seems to Not be Working

Max_Settings

I just installed an Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO onto my RTX 4090, however I am running into a problem. I am not sure that the pump is functioning. The light for the GeForce logo is on, however there is not noticable pump noise when I put my ear up to the pump. There also is 0 vibration when I feel the pump. Also visibly it looks like no water is flowing. My temps are also very bad, quickly getting to beyond my Aircooled temps within a few minuts and the radiator and backplate of the card are scalding hot. I have set the fan header in my BIOS to 100% that contains the pump but seems like no luck. Any idea what could be going on?

5 hours ago, Max_Settings said:

I just installed an Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO onto my RTX 4090, however I am running into a problem. I am not sure that the pump is functioning. The light for the GeForce logo is on, however there is not noticable pump noise when I put my ear up to the pump. There also is 0 vibration when I feel the pump. Also visibly it looks like no water is flowing. My temps are also very bad, quickly getting to beyond my Aircooled temps within a few minuts and the radiator and backplate of the card are scalding hot. I have set the fan header in my BIOS to 100% that contains the pump but seems like no luck. Any idea what could be going on?

if you have a AIO or PUMP PWM header.. use that. they can draw more amp.. AND default is max speed. 

you should also be able to see current RPM in bios.. or any fan control program..