No signal after installing new GPU and PSU

Joe.3005

Hi everyone,

I'm coming on here as I'm desperate for some help or any possible solutions.

I recently got a new GPU and realised that I needed a PSU with more power. I plugged everything in and started it up and all was well, until I plugged in the HDMI. I received no signal and have tried another HDMI cable and port on the GPU, taken the GPU out and put the HDMI cable into the motherboard and tried a different monitor, motherboard and PSU but still no signal. 

I can't think as to what it could be. Possibly I have a dead CPU but then wouldn't that mean that my pc wouldn't turn on at all? Or maybe it's my motherboard?

Please if anyone can help or has any advice then let me know.

Thanks 

53 minutes ago, Joe.3005 said:

Hi everyone,

I'm coming on here as I'm desperate for some help or any possible solutions.

I recently got a new GPU and realised that I needed a PSU with more power. I plugged everything in and started it up and all was well, until I plugged in the HDMI. I received no signal and have tried another HDMI cable and port on the GPU, taken the GPU out and put the HDMI cable into the motherboard and tried a different monitor, motherboard and PSU but still no signal. 

I can't think as to what it could be. Possibly I have a dead CPU but then wouldn't that mean that my pc wouldn't turn on at all? Or maybe it's my motherboard?

Please if anyone can help or has any advice then let me know.

Thanks 

Did you reuse any of the old cables with the new PSU?  What is the new PSU and GPU? What is your old PSU?