Desktop randomly rebooting

Go to solution Solved by Tetras,
9 minutes ago, Heavy E said:

I've tried everything that I can think of and everything I've been able to find online. I've updated the BIOS, and all the drivers including the chipset. I've tried PBO on and off. I've tried XMP on and off. I've had my computer apart to check all the connections. When I installed the peerless assassin I even checked the pins on the CPU again just to make sure there wasn't any bent pins. I turned c-state off. I've changed some of the clock speeds and voltage to advice I seen on other similar problems and nothing.

Did you try boosting the stock voltages by a decent amount using an offset?

If none of this has worked I'd start an RMA with AMD, tbh.

You could try getting some crappy 2133/2400 stick of DDR4 from a second hand store just to check for a memory incompatibility.

Ever since I built my PC I've had a issue with it randomly rebooting. No bsod, just screen will quickly go blank and then the system reboots. No rhyme or reason that I can figure out. Sometimes it will happen when I'm browsing or watching a youtube, sometimes it will happen when playing a game, sometimes it will just happen when I leave my PC on for a bit. Sometimes it will be almost a whole day that it won't happen, sometimes it will happen twice times in 15 minutes. The two things I see in event view after this happens is critical error Event 41, Kernel-Power and Event 18 WHEA-Logger

System Specs:

AMD 5600x with a Thermalright peerless assassin 120 cooler.

B550 Aorus Elite AX V2. BIOS version F17f

Powercolor RX6600, but I had a GTX 1050ti when I first built the system.

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro SL 3600 CL18

Corsair Rm750x 750W

c: samsung evo plus 1 tb/d:samsung evo 860 1tb/e: western digital black sn770

Windows 11 64 bit version 22H2

I've tried everything that I can think of and everything I've been able to find online. I've updated the BIOS, and all the drivers including the chipset. I've tried PBO on and off. I've tried XMP on and off. I've had my computer apart to check all the connections. When I installed the peerless assassin I even checked the pins on the CPU again just to make sure there wasn't any bent pins. I turned c-state off. I've changed some of the clock speeds and voltage to advice I seen on other similar problems and nothing.

I'd really appreciate any ideas  or advice because I'm a a loss at this point. Thank-you for taking the time to read this.

event 18.png

event 41.png

9 minutes ago, Heavy E said:

You could try getting some crappy 2133/2400 stick of DDR4 from a second hand store just to check for a memory incompatibility.

12 minutes ago, Tetras said:

Yeah I might see about grabbing some second hand ram and giving that a shot.

I've never really tried boosting stock voltages without a guide or with presets. What would you suggest as being a decent amount?

Thank-you.

Bought some cheap ram and it still crashed. Took it in to the store I got it from and they'll start running tests on Monday to see if it can be RMA'd. I'll mark it solved if they end up RMAing it