USB-C hub with USB-C video out?

Sorry is this is the wrong place to post. I'm looking for a USB-C hub that can do USB-C video out. In total, I need:

1 x USB-C power in.

2 x UBS-C power/video/data in/out. 

2 x USB-A

Not looking to break the bank, but any option would be greatly appreciated. 

EDIT: I'm looking to run USB-C power (100W) to a hub/dock, the hub/dock to my ROG Ally, and then a USB-C cable from my Ally to the DP in on my Lenovo Tab Extreme. 

I know, I'm an idiot, lol. 

You;ll have better luck seeking a Dock, not a hub 😉 have a sift through some common brand's Dock, not hub offerings.

I did a little looking earlier but the problem with most any dock you find, if it accepts video over USB C Displayport Alt mode, the outputs on the dock are usually native HDMI or DisplayPort. If you wanted USB-C video out, I'd just use the USB-C port ON the laptop itself then just get a regular USB hub for devices.  

20 hours ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

I did a little looking earlier but the problem with most any dock you find, if it accepts video over USB C Displayport Alt mode, the outputs on the dock are usually native HDMI or DisplayPort. If you wanted USB-C video out, I'd just use the USB-C port ON the laptop itself then just get a regular USB hub for devices.  

Yeah, the problem is that I want to send video from my ROG Ally to the DP in on my Lenovo Tab Extreme. I also want to power it as well. I have an HDMI to USB-C that splits off with a USB-A (for power), but it is a bit clunky. I've found a couple of hubs that appear to do what I want, but I'm not 100% sure. I was hoping to run into someone that has experience with some of these hubs. 

Thank you for taking the tiime to respond though. 

21 hours ago, whispous said:

You;ll have better luck seeking a Dock, not a hub 😉 have a sift through some common brand's Dock, not hub offerings.

I haven't been able to find any "dock" with a USB-C video out. It doesn't surprise me though, I'm always looking for stuff that other people tend not to care about, lol. 

Trying to run my Ally video into the DP in on my 14.5 inch Lenovo tablet, but also want to charge the Ally while doing so. 

On 9/21/2023 at 3:30 PM, LazyPCRehab said:

I haven't been able to find any "dock" with a USB-C video out. It doesn't surprise me though, I'm always looking for stuff that other people tend not to care about, lol. 

Trying to run my Ally video into the DP in on my 14.5 inch Lenovo tablet, but also want to charge the Ally while doing so. 

https://www.club-3d.com/en/detail/2603/usb_gen_1_type_c_8_in_1_mst_dual_4k60hz_display_travel_dock/

There are versions eith different ports, costs around 85-100 eur