DIABLO 3 friends

PaToX

hello! I dont have anyone to play diablo 3 with i am lvl 40 and would be fun to play with someone its gettin boring to play singleplayer every time i dont have reaper of souls.

i am playing as barbalian.

I play Reaper of Souls, you should get if you can. Im Lothar#1384 if you want to add me.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

grab reaper of souls it's pretty much worth it.

message me if you ever want to play.

Live your life like a dream.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been playing a lot of ROS of lately would be great to play with some people from LTTF. Message me on here if you want my info. I play lvl 70 mostly.

CPU i7 970 |  COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper N520 | Ram: 12GB DDR3 1333 GPU: GTX 560Ti | Mobo: EVGA Classified 3 | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | Boot Drive: 120GB OCZ Vertex | Games Drive: 2TB WD Green | OS: Windows 7 | Monitors: 40in Samsung LN40A650, 2x 24in Samsung T240HD

Canio#2213, add me if you like, I'm level 53 myself, so not loads of catching up to do

i5 4670k @ 4.4 GHz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 770 SLI | 256GB Evo Pro SSD | 2TB WD Blue | Corsair 350D | Windows 8.1 |

Asus VG248QE 144Hz Monitor | Roland Quad Capture Interface | Krk Rokit 6 Monitors |

Add me whoever wants to say and just tell me your from LTT.

The3amJunkie#1606

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”