Help me find a monitor stand

SinTonNiSon

Hello guys thanks for giving me a hand 馃檪

I want to buy a second monitor stand for 27inch vesa 100x100 monitor.
This one: https://www.amazon.nl/dp/B08XY8BJDS?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

I want to use this monitor in vertical position聽

I already bought one stand, but because the monitor is very bottom heavy, it doesn't stay vertical and the monitor falls down, I need one that has a strong pivoting mechanism.
This is the one I have
https://amzn.eu/d/afd3i74

It can't have a clamp because of my desk shape.

Please recommend me a good one

Also find one where max weight is above the weight of the monitor.
(And also keep in mind they lie about max weight sometimes, so get your salt ready)

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

If you don't really need the up&down tilt, a tube of epoxy glue will help.

Anywayyy.

@VIVO-US still alive?聽 care to chime in ? 馃槢

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

31 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

Can you get a mount that doesn't pivot, then install the monitor rotated 90 degrees?

I would like it to pivot because for home use I want it vertical, but when I work from home I want it horizontal

3 minutes ago, Poinkachu said:

Anywayyy.

I want a new stand that can do what it is supposed to, not fidget with my current one

10 minutes ago, HanZie82 said:

Also find one where max weight is above the weight of the monitor.
(And also keep in mind they lie about max weight sometimes, so get your salt ready)

That's helpful, any idea of any decent brand that doesn't charge me more than what the monitor costs?

22 hours ago, Poinkachu said:

Anywayyy.

The most effective way to fix the issue without losing the rotating function would be to use a height adapter that will put the monitor in a more centered, balanced position.聽 I've been checking through available products for the Netherlands region, and something like this might do the job:聽Transmedia HA2L 75/100 VESA-adapter, zilver : Amazon.nl: Elektronica

It could be tricky because of the screw placement, but I believe that if done correctly, this will lower the monitor by 50mm and have it in a more balanced position when rotated.聽 It might also help to use some glue to keep the first screw in place while attaching the adapter plate to the back of the monitor.

61zM7KY0xoL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

3 minutes ago, VIVO-US said:

The most effective way to fix the issue without losing the rotating function would be to use a height adapter that will put the monitor in a more centered, balanced position.聽 I've been checking through available products for the Netherlands region, and something like this might do the job:聽Transmedia HA2L 75/100 VESA-adapter, zilver : Amazon.nl: Elektronica

It could be tricky because of the screw placement, but I believe that if done correctly, this will lower the monitor by 50mm and have it in a more balanced position when rotated.聽 It might also help to use some glue to keep the first screw in place while attaching the adapter plate to the back of the monitor.

I tagged you just in case VIVO has a quality product suitable for OP that s/he can get wherever s/he is XD

But thanks for the detailed explanation 馃槄

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

1 hour ago, Poinkachu said:

I tagged you just in case VIVO has a quality product suitable for OP that s/he can get wherever s/he is XD

But thanks for the detailed explanation 馃槄

Thanks!聽 We do, but we don't have them available in the Netherlands, so the shipping and import costs make them a little too expensive. 馃檪

16 hours ago, VIVO-US said:

Damm that's reeeeally helpful, I ordered a second stand, as I will need it anyway and if that one is also a failure I will give this a try for sure, thanks a lot mate