Finished enough sleeper PC.

RoseLT

I rebuilt my pc with a cpu upgrade and decided to build a sleeper for my second custom build, currently running dual boot Mint Linux and Windows 10. I ended up cutting out the bottom of the PC and attached a custom plate to mount a radiator and new feet, thankfully everything else fit fine over than having to use a small form factor power supply to fit the 80MM rad. I'll include the V1 of the build where I tried using a 5.25in drive bay pump/reservoir but the pump ended up being really loud, the cables were to long and I ran into problems with air flow and cpu temps randomly skyrocketing. The IDE drives should be working (in windows) but they were seized when I first tried them but I was able to open them up and break the motors free, than I damaged the cable at some point so I have to replace that. Also the case with a floppy drive along with the IDE drives but I don't trust those cheap sata to IDE adapter boards. There are couple more things I would like to do with the storage situation but I'll deal with that when it becomes more of an issue lol. The last pic is my old build.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5700x

Motherboard: ASRock B550M Pro4

RAM: Trident Royal Z 64GB (4x16 GB) DDR4 3200MHz

GPU: GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER

Case: Old Beige Thing

v1build.png

pcdesk.jpg

openpc.jpg

PXL_20230621_0000534512.jpg

PXL_20230620_235947801.jpg

oldbuild.jpg

kinda like the old thing better sorry 🤷‍♂️

maybe because everyone and there mon has that case...

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links