Asus customer support does right by me

I just wanted to take a minute to say that I had a good experience with Asus customer support. I had a Ryujin II 360 that failed. About a month ago it just died while I was playing Deathloop. It wouldn't display anything on the CPU screen, and the pump wouldn't pump, and my 12900K quickly overheated and shut down my computer. The Ryujin II has a 6-year warranty, so I contacted Asus support and explained to them what had happened. I explained that I tried the connectors in other motherboards and the unit just wouldn't turn on anymore. I was quickly given a RMA number and given instructions to mail the unit to a service center. I was NOT happy that Asus made me pay for shipping on a warranty item. I was not happy that this process was going to take weeks to get to a resolution. It cost me $25 to ship the unit back to Asus. They contacted me about 10 days after I had shipped it. They explained that the unit was failed, and parts were not available. They asked is I wanted to wait for parts to become available or would I except a Ryujin III ( refurbished ) instead. They explained that the Ryujin III would carry the remainder of the Ryujin II warranty on the original unit. I jumped at the offer because the Ryujin III has a larger radiator, and larger coolant tubes, along with a newer pump design. Fast forward about another 10 days and I received the Ryujin III at my front door. To my surprise it appears to be a new unit. If it is in fact a refurbished unit, there is no way to tell. It was packed in a new box, and nowhere did it state refurbished on the packaging. Turns out that the Ryujin III cools much better than the Ryujin II ever did, or at least it does on my set up. Before my fans would ramp up under a heavy CPU load, but now when I put my CPU under a heavy load the fans stay at the same low speed and my CPU still stays cool. I am really happy with the end result. I still think that Asus should have paid me back for shipping once it was determined that it wasn't customer abuse, but overall, I am happy with the experience.