PC Wont Boot after Power Outtage

Hey everyone! I'm in a bit of a bind here and could really use some help. My PC is refusing to budge after a recent power outage. I'm rolling up my sleeves and trying to troubleshoot, but honestly, I'm feeling a bit lost. I've ruled out the power supply as the culprit – tested it on another rig, and it's working like a charm. Now, I've got my sights set on the motherboard. I attempted to kick-start it by briefly shorting the pins usually triggered by the power button (hope I'm using the right lingo), but sadly, no luck on the boot-up front. Any insights or guidance would be seriously appreciated

My Specs:
EX - H110M 

Intel Core i7-7700
16 GB Ram T-FORCE (TUF)
RX580
Sata SSD
CV 650

Brand and age of PSU?

are both computer and PSU dust-free, now?

Not English-speaking person, sorry, I'll make mistakes. If you're kind, maybe you'll be able to understand.

If you're really kind, you'll nicely point that out so I will learn more about write in good English.  🙂

6 hours ago, mMontana said:

Brand and age of PSU?

are both computer and PSU dust-free, now?

Forgot to mention this mb, it's a CV650 and it's about 3-4 years old about now

Some power outages can kill even good and not that old PSU. If you can access to one, even for a test, i'd try to swap it and see what happens.

Not English-speaking person, sorry, I'll make mistakes. If you're kind, maybe you'll be able to understand.

If you're really kind, you'll nicely point that out so I will learn more about write in good English.  🙂

7 hours ago, mMontana said:

Some power outages can kill even good and not that old PSU. If you can access to one, even for a test, i'd try to swap it and see what happens.

I've already tested it before, it works fine in another rig of mine

DId you look for obvious sign of mainboard break? Blown up capacitors, burn signs, darkened/toasted traces...

If you remove the ram, then power up the pc, the mainboard start to beep like a crazy?

1 hour ago, mMontana said:

DId you look for obvious sign of mainboard break? Blown up capacitors, burn signs, darkened/toasted traces...

If you remove the ram, then power up the pc, the mainboard start to beep like a crazy?

Not yet, planning on disassembling the pc altogether although I did try the removing ram thing but the board is just unresponsive.
also did a cmos reset