How do I clone my windows install and data from one drive to another?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I Bought myself a new SSD and it's set to arrive today and I realised that even though i could reinstall windows and start from scratch this would be painful and wanted to know if I could clone the drives. If it helps i have adapters to make both the drives act as external drives and I am not changing any other parts of my system. My current drive is a WD blue 1TB and the new drive is a 2TB intel 660P and if possible I do plan to use the WD blue as a secondary drive.

3 minutes ago, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh said:

I Bought myself a new SSD and it's set to arrive today and I realised that even though i could reinstall windows and start from scratch this would be painful and wanted to know if I could clone the drives. If it helps i have adapters to make both the drives act as external drives and I am not changing any other parts of my system. My current drive is a WD blue 1TB and the new drive is a 2TB intel 660P and if possible I do plan to use the WD blue as a secondary drive.

Macrium Reflect for cloning, RTFM and you'll have no issues, and then AOMEI for the partiton management.