Which GPU with a Radeon RX 6600 XT should I get?

Vexcity
Go to solution Solved by Hinjima,
12 minutes ago, Vexcity said:

yes, what's the diff from card to card?

Here is a video by Hardware Unboxed going over different brands RX 6600 XT's, He will explain some differences and tell you the upsides and downsides of some of the models, maybe this will help you 🙂    In the beginning he tells you not to buy a GPU at the moment, this video is over 1 year old and was filmed during the GPU shortage, dont mind this comment.

Here's pc Link :https://pcpartpicker.com/list/psfjXk.  I've looked into getting a Radeon RX 6600 XT, however I am having trouble understanding why there are so many different with the same chipset.  Which one should I get for my build? I'm planing on gaming and streaming if that matters at all. (Nothing more then 175$ and I'll buy used if need be)

3 minutes ago, Vexcity said:

Here's pc Link :https://pcpartpicker.com/list/psfjXk.  I've looked into getting a Radeon RX 6600 XT, however I am having trouble understanding why there are so many different with the same chipset.  Which one should I get for my build? I'm planing on gaming and streaming if that matters at all. (Nothing more then 175$ and I'll buy used if need be)

What do you mean by different?  You mean like, ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI etc?

2 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

What do you mean by different?  You mean like, ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI etc?

9 minutes ago, Vexcity said:

the chipset isn't what changes. The GPU inside any RX 6600 XT will be the same. The manufacturers (asus, MSI, etc.) all manufacture different coolers, and configure different power settings. However, these differences are not that meaningful most of the time, and for the majority of users, the best priced model is often the best choice.

Edited by Fasauceome

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

3 minutes ago, Vexcity said:

Nothing much. Those are just brands. But if you're getting a card from a specific brand I'd go for Sapphire or Powercolor. Which in my opinion are one of the top brands for AMD graphics cards.

The deep blue sky is infinitely high and crystal clear.

私はオタクではありません。

8 minutes ago, Vexcity said:

They are whats called AIB ( Add In Board ) partners of Nvidia and AMD.  As written above, each company has their own cooler and version of the same card ( to sell, and make money of course )  There won't be any meaningful difference in most cases, they should all perform very equal to one another.   Triple fan cards are usually more quiet and cool than a dual fan card.  some cards some slightly factory overclocked ( not enough to warrant the 60-100 dollar upcharge sometimes )

12 minutes ago, Vexcity said:

Here is a video by Hardware Unboxed going over different brands RX 6600 XT's, He will explain some differences and tell you the upsides and downsides of some of the models, maybe this will help you 🙂    In the beginning he tells you not to buy a GPU at the moment, this video is over 1 year old and was filmed during the GPU shortage, dont mind this comment.