Low end PC

Hey guys ! I wanna buy an prebuild/(or give me the parts with pcpartpicker if u have something better than most prebuilds in that price range) gaming PC (250€) till i buy an real PC lel... right now i dont have a lot of money and my PC is pretty crap.

PS:  I live in germany.

Save up and don't buy anything for 250EU, spend atleast 700EU or don't buy one at all.

I don't know if you can make anything better then what you have right now for that price. You might be better off looking for second hand "gaming" PC's or saving up some more.

spend all the money on booze and women ? :D

save up. best strategy of building a pc. just dont buy it.

You need more of a budget for a good PC I'm afraid, I agree with above

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Save up and don't buy anything for 250EU, spend atleast 700EU or don't buy one at all.

I don't know if you can make anything better then what you have right now for that price. You might be better off looking for second hand "gaming" PC's or saving up some more.

i think 5€ will make something better than what i have... i have an 90´s pc .. the webbroweser is crashing every 5 minutes.. so cmon guys i cant wait till August to get an real PC... already waited half year lel :/

i think 5€ will make something better than what i have... i have an 90´s pc .. the webbroweser is crashing every 5 minutes.. so cmon guys i cant wait till August to get an real PC... already waited half year lel :/

If you already waited half a year, then it wouldn't be that difficult to wait another 4 months.

If you already waited half a year, then it wouldn't be that difficult to wait another 4 months.

it drive´s me crazy .. its pretty hard to save up another 1000€  when u are getting 3€ per day .. :/ 

Here is a build for 278€, but i would not recommend that as a gaming PC. Also it does not include any OS.

CPU: AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€114.90 @ Caseking) 

Motherboard: ASRock FM2A55M-VG3+ Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard  (€41.84 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Memory: Kingston 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€32.49 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Storage: Hitachi Travelstar Z5K500 500GB 2.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€39.90 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Case: BitFenix Shinobi ATX Mid Tower Case  (€11.90 @ Caseking) 

Power Supply: Cooler Master 400W ATX Power Supply  (€36.98 @ Pixmania DE) 

Total: €278.01

Regards

The above isn't a fully gaming PC.. A gaming one can range to 400EU to 700EU to 1000EU and even 2000EU...

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

Hey guys ! I wanna buy an prebuild/(or give me the parts with pcpartpicker if u have something better than most prebuilds in that price range) gaming PC (250€) till i buy an real PC lel... right now i dont have a lot of money and my PC is pretty crap.

Just use that money to get a GTX 750Ti/760 for your current build. I have a cruddy old Core 2 Duo PC, but my GTX 760 still kills any new game. Not sure how that currency converts, but I know 760s are $250 here. It will be much better than a technically newer, but still really low end.

save up dude, don't rush it

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

Alright that's nice, now you have to pick a proper GPU! GTX 750 will do just fine  :)

I will have to disagree with EVERYONE on this topic. If you want a 250euro pc you can build one.

Of course it will have an apu so it's gonna be  terrible for gaming , although it will be perfect for internet/movies/writing work etc.

Tomorrow im gonna build a 300euro machine with a 50euro apu and im very interesting to see it's performance first hand (300 because it has a 90euro hdd)

ps: you mean 250euro pc without screen speakers keyboard mouse?

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day . Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.”

I will have to disagree with EVERYONE on this topic. If you want a 250euro pc you can build one.

Of course it will have an apu so it's gonna be  terrible for gaming , although it will be perfect for internet/movies/writing work etc.

Tomorrow im gonna build a 300euro machine with a 50euro apu and im very interesting to see it's performance first hand (300 because it has a 90euro hdd)

ps: you mean 250euro pc without screen speakers keyboard mouse?

yes

i only need the pc for games like war thunder

250 is very low for a PC. You won't be able to play many games with that. I'm not even sure you could play War Thunder on one. Save your money, War Thunder isn't going anywhere anytime soon, so save up at least 650 euro at minimum.

For Example:

PCPartPicker part list: http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/3Kwlx

Price breakdown by merchant: http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/3Kwlx/by_merchant/

Benchmarks: http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/3Kwlx/benchmarks/

CPU: AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€114.90 @ Caseking)

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (€33.40 @ Amazon Deutschland)

Motherboard: ASRock FM2A88M-HD+ Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard  (€50.75 @ Hardwareversand)

Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3-1333 Memory  (€40.49 @ Amazon Deutschland)

Storage: Toshiba  1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€51.89 @ Amazon Deutschland)

Case: Zalman Z9 ATX Mid Tower Case  (€43.87 @ Amazon Deutschland)

Power Supply: SeaSonic 450W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€79.90 @ Caseking)

Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer  (€12.90 @ Amazon Deutschland)

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (32-bit)  (€90.47 @ Hardwareversand)

Monitor: Hannspree HE225DPB 21.5" Monitor  (€109.89 @ Amazon Deutschland)

Keyboard: Gigabyte GK-KM6150 Wired Standard Keyboard w/Optical Mouse  (€15.30 @ Amazon Deutschland)

Total: €643.76

(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)

(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-05-15 18:18 CEST+0200)

*Please note that the only Windows versions that were available on PCpartpicker (Deutschland) were 32 bit, hence the 4GB of memory*

Gaming/Editing PC: AMD FX-8350 | CM Seidon 120V Liquid Cooler | Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard | G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600| Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 2GB WINDFORCE | PNY XLR8 240GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD | Corsair 600W ATX Semi-Modular PSU | Thermaltake Chaser A71 | LG 25UM64-S 25.0" 2560 x 1080 Display | CM Storm Devastator Gaming Keyboard & Mouse

Can you guys please not make claims if you have if you aren't actually certain of the fact.

If you look up what people are actually doing with the latest apu, you can see that it CAN handle games with some settings turned down. War thunder for example, can achieve just under 30 fps at max settings (1680x1050p) and therefore even more with settings turned down.

On that note, I would recommend you watch linus ' s video on the a10 7850k as well as jayztwocents' s video for more details.

AMD Dual Graphics - Does Crossfire with your Onbo…:

AMD A10 7850k APU - $500 $600 and $700 Budget Gam…:

yes

i only need the pc for games like war thunder

seems like a good game .Maybe ill try it on my apu build and tell you the results. also what resolution does your screen have? And what are the specs of your current pc? i was thinking maybe putting some parts from it to the new one like the ram . until you have some money for an upgrade

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day . Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.”

seems like a good game .Maybe ill try it on my apu build and tell you the results. also what resolution does your screen have? And what are the specs of your current pc? i was thinking maybe putting some parts from it to the new one like the ram . until you have some money for an upgrade

my screen is 1080p but i can play on lower res, and from old pc i only have 4gb ram idk wat ram it is lel

Hey guys i went on YT and i watched so benchmarks and gameplay with an apu build i though this is a good idea and i made an pc on pcpartpicker -- http://de.pcpartpicker.com/user/Frankenstein14RO/saved/4Hwq this is it. what do u think? 

my screen is 1080p but i can play on lower res, and from old pc i only have 4gb ram idk wat ram it is lel

Hey guys i went on YT and i watched so benchmarks and gameplay with an apu build i though this is a good idea and i made an pc on pcpartpicker -- http://de.pcpartpicker.com/user/Frankenstein14RO/saved/4Hwq this is it. what do u thin

waaaaaait a second do you just want to rip out the components of your old pc and put up new ones or buy a new case/power supply/hdd (you didnt have those in pcpartpicker)

Just get a second hand ps3 and save the rest of the money for the proper pc.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

waaaaaait a second do you just want to rip out the components of your old pc and put up new ones or buy a new case/power supply/hdd (you didnt have those in pcpartpicker)

I have the other parts that are not listed in pcpartpicker

Just get a second hand ps3 and save the rest of the money for the proper pc.

Naaah.. i wanna play War Thunder and i dont even have an tv in my room lol.

I have the other parts that are not listed in pcpartpicker

Naaah.. i wanna play War Thunder and i dont even have an tv in my room lol.

Oh right, well in that case I would definatly wait.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Shop is mindfactory.de , I can't figure out anything better than this.

8PBdD.png